Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them?

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them? #1  

Mowbizz

Platinum Member
Tractor
'14 Kubota BX25D
My steep hill and upper landing between house/garage are being paved tomorrow. I was contemplating a plow for the BX25D and came across the Bxpanded 60" plow.
Anyone have one or know if they are a good match for the BX25D? I plowed with my 4 wheeler all last year and between that, my 2 snow blowers (Honda Tracked 928 and small Ariens for the deck, etc, I did pretty well. I'm sure the plow would be an asset but some real world experience and comments would be appreciated.
I have watched some of the youtube vids and am not really impressed with how the tractor operators are plowing...seems to be a couple of operators who don't know how to plow or the snow is just too much for a BX with the BXpanded plow. I realize that snow amounts and wetness are a big factor but before I spend another thou$and, I am hoping to get some comments from the actual plow owners.
I am an experienced snow plow operator (F250 and 8 ft plow, my own landscaping business, retired) so keep the snow plowing "lessons" to yourselves please! :laughing:

Just looking for comments on the BXpanded plow on a BX...thanks!

Here's the plow:
BXpanded Snowplow

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them?
Okay...I guess no one has a bxpanded plow! :confused:

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them? #3  
Well, I don't have a bxpanded snow plow, but do have the Kubota front plow. If you are just wondering if the BX can plow snow effectively, then yes, very effectively. But I can't speak specifically to the bxpanded plow...

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them?
Well, I don't have a bxpanded snow plow, but do have the Kubota front plow. If you are just wondering if the BX can plow snow effectively, then yes, very effectively. But I can't speak specifically to the bxpanded plow...

Thank you...this is the info I'm looking for...whether the BX has the balls to push a good amount of snow. Keep the info coming!

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them? #9  
Thanks for posting. I'm interested in this plow as well and I'm looking for the same kind of information. I hope there will be some interest and postings. And if not much available on the BX plow, maybe some other comparable units can be noted?

/ Bxpanded plow...anyone have anything to say about them? #10  
Thanks...so I guess you didn't end up buying one?

No, I didn't. I didn't buy anything. Someday I hope to have a fully hydraulic angled SSQA blade