Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,871  
Not sure why folks are disrespecting the electric flyswatter. It's killed many a wasp on my front porch.

My better half smokes so many wasps we replace batteries regularly!!!!!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,872  
My better half smokes so many wasps we replace batteries regularly!!!!!

If you use something other then HF batteries, you won't have to replace them so often. :)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,873  
That flyswatter is actually useful?

I took one as the freebie recently then balked at HF's cost for two D cells, I think $4. I was going to get AA to D adapters, sleeves, from ebay to use the AA's that I keep on hand. Does that draw so much current that my plan is impractical?

I have little need for the flyswatter so this will be a seldom-used toy.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,874  
Get a haywire klamper

That was my thought when I bought one 15-20 years ago. For some reason, whenever I wanted it I couldn't find it. The concept is good but the hose clamp is easier and more convenient. Maybe someday.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,875  
Not sure why folks are disrespecting the electric flyswatter. It's killed many a wasp on my front porch.

Do these things actually work. Often thought about getting one for joke. What happens when you touch it? Come on somebody had to try this!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,876  
We use it a LOT, for some reason wasps come through our seldom used fireplace, and they are very lethargic, so they actually crawl from where they are onto the swatter, and ZAP!! A lot of time they are where a regular swatter would damage where they are, but they'll crawl onto the zapper and then we hit the button and smoke! Plus it's exciting to see the fireworks!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,877  
Do these things actually work. Often thought about getting one for joke. What happens when you touch it? Come on somebody had to try this!

Why don't you be the first and let us know? LOL LOL :mur:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,878  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,879  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #7,880  
Remember when you were young and you wanted your best friend to pee on a electric fence?;)

Been there done that,he didn't like it,poor guy died last year sure do mes him a friend for life.