Amazing...

/ Amazing... #31  
They will look at smaller deposits of cash ($600) now. You are probably on at least one watch list. The OCC and about 4 other agencies require banks and bank employees to rat you out, even if they don't find it themselves. They will audit the bank every year or two and ask why the bank didn't report the obviously suspicious patterns. Banks (I am using the term loosely here meaning financial institutions) set up lots of controls and have lots of training to catch this sort of thing. Or, more accurately, keep the regulators off of their backs.

The only way you might have avoided this is to deposit in various banks. Whatever you do will look suspicious to people who are tasked with finding suspicious activity. A SAR (suspicious activity report) will likely be filed.

/ Amazing... #32  
Speaking of SARS…..

Can you say HUNTER?

/ Amazing... #33  
Yep. Ford OBS pickup trucks. especially with a forged rod 7.3 and 4 wheel drive are worth boo-coo bucks today.
Well, send me his contact info.

I got stuff to sell him.

They say there's one born every minute. I think there was a delay between him and the prior one...

/ Amazing... #34  
They will look at smaller deposits of cash ($600) now. You are probably on at least one watch list. The OCC and about 4 other agencies require banks and bank employees to rat you out, even if they don't find it themselves. They will audit the bank every year or two and ask why the bank didn't report the obviously suspicious patterns. Banks (I am using the term loosely here meaning financial institutions) set up lots of controls and have lots of training to catch this sort of thing. Or, more accurately, keep the regulators off of their backs.

The only way you might have avoided this is to deposit in various banks. Whatever you do will look suspicious to people who are tasked with finding suspicious activity. A SAR (suspicious activity report) will likely be filed.

Yes, it's $600 dollars now.

Supposed to catch all these "internet bidniz" types. IRS doesn't like not getting their cut of Aunt Edna selling her knitting on Flea Bay.

/ Amazing... #35  
How many armed Irs agents got hired by Nancy?

/ Amazing... #36  
Yes, it's $600 dollars now.

Supposed to catch all these "internet bidniz" types. IRS doesn't like not getting their cut of Aunt Edna selling her knitting on Flea Bay.
IMHO ... Depositing $35K is less noticed than a structured deposit...
Consider the pebbles on a beach... Then the line made by stringing several pebbles together. Which would catch your eye?

Of course, one could use several beaches/banks for each deposit..

/ Amazing... #37  
Every time I have a new teller making 6th of the month rental deposits to the business account I get asked about the cash…

Still have a few tenants with no Internet or cell and don’t write checks… cash with my written receipt in exchange…

I always say look back on your screen and see similar and then remind this is a Property Management business account… I think they want be to accept credit cards for rent.

/ Amazing... #38  
Gave my nephew a pristine original paint rust free 96 F150 long bed extended cab 4wd with 300 ci six and 5 spd…

He loved that truck and made use of the dual fuel tanks and it could seat 6

Went back east to college and he asked if he could sell it… I said when I gave it to you all I ask is you take care of it and he did… got 6500 for it and I thought that was good…

1692506055664.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Amazing...
Gave my nephew a pristine original paint rust free 96 F150 long bed extended cab 4wd with 300 ci six and 5 spd…

He loved that truck and made use of the dual fuel tanks and it could seat 6

Went back east to college and he asked if he could sell it… I said when I gave it to you all I ask is you take care of it and he did… got 6500 for it and I thought that was good…

View attachment 816957
No one wants a gasser, they all want a early 7.3 diesel and especially a F350 XLT that is loaded. Did a 3rd party sale as I don't like dealing with tire kickers and low ballers.

/ Amazing... #40  
I personally would not want a diesel….

That’s just me tho