Amazing...

/ Amazing... #53  
I wasn't overwhelmed with the 6.9's HP, either.

/ Amazing... #56  
FYI, large amounts of cash is tricky to deal with. I do a lot of tractor work, all cash. Also shop repairs and welding,all cash. We just bought a new car and couldn't pay cash! My wife went to deposit it in our bank and it was in cash envelopes,,,,, from our bank. They never said a word. Story would have been that we withdrew it at the start of the Chinese Flu.

/ Amazing... #57  
>35 thousand for my 1997 Ford F350 long bed

Wow.

Yesterday the Wall Street Journal published a chart showing average used-car prices. I took note of 9-year-old cars averaging $15,000. I paid $22,000 for mine when it was new in 2014.

As for carrying lots of cash, it's been years since I owned a wallet. Instead I have a phone with a credit card, health insurance card, driver's license, and a $20 bill. And I've yet to break the $20 bill.

/ Amazing... #58  
Part of it went in the savings and loan last week, 5 grand. Don't need any S&L doing a paper trail on me to the Fed. Any deposit over 10 grand will generate a paper trail. How they caught the ***** clan btw. Gonna do 5 grand a week until it's all deposited.
Your deposit plan WILL get you on the gov. radar. Repetitive suspicious transactions will trigger a report, count on it.

/ Amazing... #59  
Buy a safe and keep the cash there.

On a side note tell me more about the trailer, have a buddy sort of looking for one

/ Amazing... #60  
House came with a small bolted in place safe…

It’s key with combo… seller did not know combo but said it was empty when accidentally closed… so far have not been able to crack it.

In the shop they left behind three drilled to open safes because the family did not know the combinations.

One had guns, another ammo and another hierlooms…

The coins everyone thought were in one of the safes never found…