You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,372  
Wife and Daughter went to see The Rat Pack at the Thresher-Horn Center last night. They enjoyed themselves! Those 3 were the characters!
David from jax
They saw 3 individuals. They didn't see the Rat Pack. šŸ˜€

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,373  
Never too late?

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,374  
On the flip side, occasionally I will see an obituary of a high school classmateā€™s parent, and will think ā€œgeezā€¦..I guess Iā€™m not as old as I thinkā€
Yeah, it's all relative. My step father said recently, "I thought I was old and rich, until I moved to Florida."

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,375  
On the flip side, occasionally I will see an obituary of a high school classmateā€™s parent, and will think ā€œgeezā€¦..I guess Iā€™m not as old as I thinkā€
I've stopped seeing obits of classmates parents and teachers.
I'm seeing obits for classmates.
I put a small checkmark in my high school year book.
I'm starting to get some pages with multiple checkmarks.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,376  
I've stopped seeing obits of classmates parents and teachers.
I'm seeing obits for classmates.
I put a small checkmark in my high school year book.
I'm starting to get some pages with multiple checkmarks.

I do the same, except itā€™s for folks I worked with for many many years before retiring.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,377  
I just had a 6 volt light on my bicycle as a kid. I don't remember it dragging that much but do recall learning to reach back and disengage it when going downhill, or it would burn out the bulb.
I had one of those when I was a kid too. Given that pretty much anywhere I needed/wanted to go was uphill, any drag was too much, especially on the old beater 3-speed bike I had. Not many opportunities to go fast enough for it to get bright enough to be much use.
I now have to make a list before going to any store...then I misplace the list.
I hear ya. Or if I remember to bring the list, I left off the most important item, the one I didn't think I needed to write down because for sure I'd remember it. :mad:
I'm getting to the point where it's my classmates' obituaries I'm seeing...most of our parents are long gone.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,379  
I know Iā€™m old as all 4 of my brothers and their wives are dead. Iā€™m the last of my generation. My father would have been 123 last September.
A similar story here. My dad was born in 1896 and my mom in 1899. I have already outlived my 3 brothers and 2 sisters by more than 10 years.

You really know you are old when your kids start talking about signing up for Social Security.