Comparison trading kubota in on a massey

/ trading kubota in on a massey #11  
Heck, I skid logs with my much smaller B series (generally two at a time if they aren't huge). Hard to believe you couldn't do it with an L. I'd be curious to know what the problem is.

Like I said, read his other threads/posts. I find it easy to see why he can't skid a log.

/ trading kubota in on a massey #12  
I had a 3700 and it was a nice machine and worked very well. The only thing I noticed was that the pressures on the loader were low so I adjusted them to the higher side of the factory recommended range and it gave the load a nice boost in lift. You do need weight on the rear but the machine itself is very nice. I sold mine and got a MX5100 due to the much wider stance (I'm in WV where everything is on a hill) and it has a more powerful lift. I found I had several things in the 1500+ pound range I was moving so a bigger tractor was in order. There was NOTHING wrong with the 3700, it was just a little smaller than I wanted. I did skid logs with it and NEVER had any problems even on our steep hills.
CASE245 you keep posting these issues but did nothing to try and correct them? I also own a Farmall Cub the won't run right now, I am not off putting message after message up bashing the Farmall's. It is not the Farmall's fault the motor is not back together after the rebuild and the distributor is laying on my work bench. Nor is it the fault of Kubota or any other manufacture that you won't load the tires, use counter weight or by a machine that fits your needs better. There are a LOT of good makes out there, in several colors, find the one that will work for you and buy and enjoy it......

/ trading kubota in on a massey #13  
C'mon guys. Do the decent thing and tell him exactly which tractor will lift twice it's weight despite not being setup or operated properly; and for good measure, which ones do not need fuel and can attach their own implements without his help. :laughing:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #14  
C'mon guys. Do the decent thing and tell him exactly which tractor will lift twice it's weight despite not being setup or operated properly; and for good measure, which ones do not need fuel and can attach their own implements without his help. :laughing:

That would be the BR-549, but it is top secret stuff. :thumbsup:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #15  
i thinking of trading my kubota l38 in on a massey my l38 dont have enough lift cap i dont know alot about masseys i know i dont want to spend more then 30k

Get the mods to move this, or start another thread in the MF section.

What model you looking at?

/ trading kubota in on a massey #16  
Heck, I skid logs with my much smaller B series (generally two at a time if they aren't huge). Hard to believe you couldn't do it with an L. I'd be curious to know what the problem is.

The problem is not the tractor! ;)

/ trading kubota in on a massey #17  
Ya know, we've had the little Massey 2300 for 4-5 years now. It's a good little rig, but there are some things I just can't stand about it. It has never crossed my mine to get on a forum and trash it. Really not much of a tractor and has little trade-in value. If it were orange, it'd be worth twice as much. :cool:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #18  
Get the mods to move this, or start another thread in the MF section.

What model you looking at?

No need to move this. I've givin caseman the benefit of the doubt, but now realize he posted this in the Kubota forum for a reason. ;)

/ trading kubota in on a massey
bluegill not knowi how to use a small compact c om i put 11k on a case skidin thosands of logs n tilling with 5 footer and running a cat 943b and i never rolled a tractor i started running the case when i was 11 on older timer showed me how idk which tractor to get massey or caseih

/ trading kubota in on a massey #20  
bluegill not knowi how to use a small compact c om i put 11k on a case skidin thosands of logs n tilling with 5 footer and running a cat 943b and i never rolled a tractor i started running the case when i was 11 on older timer showed me how idk which tractor to get massey or caseih

Buy a Case then.:D