Comparison trading kubota in on a massey

/ trading kubota in on a massey #21  
bluegill not knowi how to use a small compact c om i put 11k on a case skidin thosands of logs n tilling with 5 footer and running a cat 943b and i never rolled a tractor i started running the case when i was 11 on older timer showed me how idk which tractor to get massey or caseih

Well, I'm all out of answers, man!

Like said (more than once) BUY THE CASE! :thumbsup:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #24  
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]

/ trading kubota in on a massey #26  
Well, I'm all out of answers, man!

+1, this has been beaten to death with way more than enough helpful, friendly advice given only to be discounted; time to move on.

/ trading kubota in on a massey #27  
+1, this has been beaten to death with way more than enough helpful, friendly advice given only to be discounted; time to move on.

Right you are, man!

/ trading kubota in on a massey #28  
Seams to me if you have a upper limit of $30k to spend on a tractor then you can get a heck of a lot bigger tractor than the 3800. For about $25k you should be able to get a MX5100. For the Massey tractors, check the Massey forum.

/ trading kubota in on a massey #29  

If he did that, then he would have to get out and get some work done, instead of coming here complaining, and what fun would that be?! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #30  
That would be the BR-549, but it is top secret stuff. :thumbsup:

Oh no! You did NOT just spill the beans about the BR-549!!! At least you didnt mention the upcoming BR-549A - that would be bad for all of us...