Comparison trading kubota in on a massey

/ trading kubota in on a massey #41  
case245 said:
the farmer i work for has a massey 362 its 55hp idk but told kubotas are crap id like mine it only lifts 200ibs more then the old caseih 245 21hp 3 cyl 60 cu in 2000ibs mach this thing 38hp an only wiegh 600ibs more c om n 200ibs more lift i cant drag loggs either the case did more

case245 said:
bluegill not knowi how to use a small compact c om i put 11k on a case skidin thosands of logs n tilling with 5 footer and running a cat 943b and i never rolled a tractor i started running the case when i was 11 on older timer showed me how idk which tractor to get massey or caseih

case245 said:
i was thinking if a massey deal dont go thour of getting a TLB do they make them in gear or just hydro

Any chance you're related to ohio farmer04?

/ trading kubota in on a massey #42  
After looking at those posts lined up in a row like that........What language is this typed in?

/ trading kubota in on a massey #43  
i thinking of trading my kubota l38 in on a massey my l38 dont have enough lift cap i dont know alot about masseys i know i dont want to spend more then 30k

Your not 4 real, R U Fool? Time to kill this thread, moderator U there?
DevilDog

/ trading kubota in on a massey #44  
Let's exterminate it ;-)

troll-spray.jpg

/ trading kubota in on a massey #45  
I stopped by both the local Kubota dealer and Massey dealer to look at what they had on their lots (my ritual since they are only 2 blocks apart). The Kubota dealer had an L3800 on the lot and I can not disrespect that tractor. It is a well appointed machine for it size and I could imagine many uses for it and would be pleased to own one. The Massey dealer had mainly larger machines and I am a Massey fan as well. I have one and they are quality machines. If the OP wants to offer his L3800 for sale for a low price due to his lack of satisfaction and his impression of the quality, I would be happy to take it off his hands.

/ trading kubota in on a massey #46  
I've had my L3240 on order since May 21. Waiting on a rear hydro valve.
After reading this thread, and another like it, I have the urge to do something different.:confused:
I was thinking of a Boeing 747. Do they come in unleaded gas, or do they all run on jet fuel?

Save the planet, buy the solar powered model. I hear it is at TSC for $199.00. Might have to call a few stores, their staff often is unaware they have them in the stockroom. :thumbsup:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #47  
I've been a member of many forums over the years, and I'm not sure this guy is a troll...maybe just new to any kind of computer/internet stuff? I haven't read all the offending posts on different threads though.

Just a thought. You guys would know for sure.

/ trading kubota in on a massey #48  
+1, this has been beaten to death with way more than enough helpful, friendly advice given only to be discounted; time to move on.

I have to agree with TripleR.
Troll? I don't know, but this thread is going nowhere. For quite awhile I think everyone was trying to be helpfull. Now I can't help but wonder if he was just pulling my leg.
It has been an interesting train wreck.

Bill :confused2:

/ trading kubota in on a massey #49  
I haven't read this thread before but whatever the person does I think it should be buy a Massey because one of my retirement checks comes from AGCO, parent of Massey, and the last report I got indicated the money in the retirement fund will run out before my time is up so someone needs to feed the kitty.