Comparison trading kubota in on a massey

/ trading kubota in on a massey #31  
If he did that, then he would have to get out and get some work done, instead of coming here complaining, and what fun would that be?! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh no! You did NOT just spill the beans about the BR-549!!! At least you didnt mention the upcoming BR-549A - that would be bad for all of us...

:cool: :laughing: ;) :thumbsup:

/ trading kubota in on a massey
i was thinking if a massey deal dont go thour of getting a TLB do they make them in gear or just hydro

/ trading kubota in on a massey #33  
good grief...why do I keep clicking on this thread. Its like a train wreck and I cant keep myself from looking

caseman....please go buy something and let it be

/ trading kubota in on a massey #35  
I've had my L3240 on order since May 21. Waiting on a rear hydro valve.
After reading this thread, and another like it, I have the urge to do something different.:confused:
I was thinking of a Boeing 747. Do they come in unleaded gas, or do they all run on jet fuel?

/ trading kubota in on a massey #36  
I've had my L3240 on order since May 21. Waiting on a rear hydro valve.
After reading this thread, and another like it, I have the urge to do something different.:confused:
I was thinking of a Boeing 747. Do they come in unleaded gas, or do they all run on jet fuel?

As far as I know they all still burn Jet A also known as kerosene.
I am wondering how you are going to put a front end loader on a 747. or a rotary cutter for that matter:)

James K0UA

/ trading kubota in on a massey #39  
Gee, didn't think of that.
Never mind.:ashamed:

I had a piper cub once that had a Front End Loader on it, and it would lift over 3000 lbs, and I ran that little thing for over 11000 hours and NEVER once changed the oil in it. I never could get it off the ground though after I put the FEL on it.:D (first liar doesn't even have a chance)

James K0UA

/ trading kubota in on a massey #40  
I borrowed my neighbors 747 once to do some hay tedding, didn't like it much cause I kept having to pull up due to trees all around the field, he decided to get rid of that one and try a Boeing DC9.