Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,881  
good morning looks like another nice day on tap. 55 degrees rain headed in Sunday and Monday. got to go to a wedding today so no projects going on. should be intresting it's suppose to be an old fashion type thing. the drinks as for as alcohol is rolling rock and pabst blueribbon and mad dog 20 20, i'll have a coke please. everyone have a great day.

Sam hope you enjoy yourself today, you and Jackie deserve it

/ Good morning!!!! #14,882  
Now Sam, you made me run to the dictionary on Mad Dog 2020.
Urban Dictionary: md 20/20
I love the comments.
Only one reaction, this is modern day Ripple wine, the horrible stuff I chugged one night at age 16 with my buddies at a party. I still remember how sick I got... I wasn't much for experimentation after that.

I'd drink the Rolling Rock but for local beers, PA's Yuengling is pretty good.
Sam, I usually go for a cup of coffee ...though caterer coffee can be dicey. Add lots of milk and it all evens out...:D
Have fun!

Drew do you remember the old slogan "For a dollar and a dime it mighty fine with Apple Wine" Sadly I do

/ Good morning!!!! #14,883  
Drew do you remember the old slogan "For a dollar and a dime it mighty fine with Apple Wine" Sadly I do

I remember Apple wine, sort of, never drank it. And I also, now that I think about it, also sadly, remember a large jug of Manichevitz(sp?) burgundy wine, seriously dark red stuff. Made a horrible stain, no way that came out in the midnight wash.
Pretty tame compared to many experiences, but the result was likely the same. Don't overdo it or pay big time.
And I didn't even like the taste...

It was our way of finding out what being an "adult" was like. Like cigarettes. Luckily I turned green, threw up, and never did that again, ever. All the good lessons of life.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,884  
David things could be worse your health could be failing your daughters could be sick, you could have no place to go. Look to the bright side of things what you actually have and build on those. The Lord helps those who are willing to help themselves

Good point sir. I will stop complaining (again).

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #14,885  
Pour second cup of coffee. 64° with thunderstorms and rain this morning. Looks like we are finally going to get the rain and thunderstorm that have been promised for the last few days. I should be able to find something to do inside today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,886  

Be well,
David

Not fussing at you maybe you just need a swift kick in the pants so you can see the forest for the trees. You have a lot to offer and remember to be thankful for what you do have

/ Good morning!!!! #14,887  
Day has started to break in Southwest Va can now see out in the woods, going to be another great day. For some reason today I'm being chatty Kathy, time to be quiet now

/ Good morning!!!! #14,888  

Be well,
David

No, you are venting to friends, not complaining, and I don't think Buppies meant it that way.
You and I both want a new place of our own. I hear you. And we both are going to have to work hard to get it.
Unless you win the lottery and then I expect you to share. :dance1:

It's pretty unfair to expect you to be chipper when your life gets messy and painful.
Just do your best to compartmentalize your negative issues so you can get on with the fun part of life. And focus on it, as best as you can. It's all any of us can do.
Easy to say, not so easy to do.

I'm looking forward to another report of you with those beautiful girls of yours.
Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #14,889  
I've heard it said, that everyone has troubles/problems. If we could throw ours into a pile, but the kicker was that you had to take troubles from the pile, most of us would grab our own troubles back from the pile, when we saw what everyone else is dealing with.

There is probably a lot of truth in that saying.

It is Saturday! I'll get some work done around here this morning, but may need to go in for a couple of hours of work this afternoon. (Y'all want to see trouble? You should see the boss I work for! Now that is TROUBLE!) (Hope she doesn't read TBN!) :D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,890  
I've heard it said, that everyone has troubles/problems. If we could throw ours into a pile, but the kicker was that you had to take troubles from the pile, most of us would grab our own troubles back from the pile, when we saw what everyone else is dealing with.

There is probably a lot of truth in that saying.

It is Saturday! I'll get some work done around here this morning, but may need to go in for a couple of hours of work this afternoon. (Y'all want to see trouble? You should see the boss I work for! Now that is TROUBLE!) (Hope she doesn't read TBN!) :D

Very well said and hopefully for you she doesn't read TBN. Hope you have a great day