07 Toyota Tundra

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #21  
Switch; had mine done last week. about a 45 minute wait for them to get it done

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #22  
Try a Dodge Cummins 2004 if u want some fun.

/ 07 Toyota Tundra
   / 07 Toyota Tundra
Switch; had mine done last week. about a 45 minute wait for them to get it done

I couldn't remember what was on the recall paper. I haven't taken mine in as of yet

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #26  
I bought an 2012 Cummins and I must say I don't mind doing the oil change on it - I sit a 2 litter bottle under it and drain it straight into that (I put a valve in the place of the drain plug). I have to say that is a lot easier than my old Tundra. Now I don't really enjoy putting the 3 gallons of oil back in it when it is done draining however..... The Tundra is a great truck, bad design to change the oil however. I mostly took as much time messing with the skid plate as it took me to drain the oil!

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #27  
Cummins trucks are cake to change the oil on.

The worst vehicle, or at least right up there, to service is a 4wd Dodge Nitro with a 3.7L. Those suck!!!!

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #28  
Cummins trucks are cake to change the oil on.

The worst vehicle, or at least right up there, to service is a 4wd Dodge Nitro with a 3.7L. Those suck!!!!

Never worked on them but I hate the Nitro. It and the PT cruiser are the only two cars on my don't rent list. As a pilot I rent aprox 150 cars a year and I absolutely hate both of them. My company has a travel dept and they have learned I will not accept either one of them.

I always hate GM trucks. Seems there is always a cross member that the oil drains on. Just did my neighbors mowers and his 07 Dmax today. It always makes a mess. On my 05 I put a valve on that I could slide a hose over to drain it into a pan. He will not let me do it to his. Does not trust the valve. It seems that every GM truck I have owned and worked on was this way with the cross member. Why the could not do like Ford and Nissan and just build in the plastic deflector thing? Usually takes me a can of brake parts cleaner when I am done with his Dmax. Good thing its only twice a year.

Chris

/ 07 Toyota Tundra #29  
The plastic deflector that holds the oil and allows it leave a few drops a day unless you use an entire can of brake clean.

/ 07 Toyota Tundra
Dodge Dakota (that I just sold) had the plastic deflector that would aid with capturing oil when replacing the oil filter