'15 F-450 Pickup

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #11  
It would be interesting to know if it goes any faster than the 08-10 F-450.

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #12  
Now that's a true Texas limousine! Nice truck, good luck with it.

/ '15 F-450 Pickup
It would be interesting to know if it goes any faster than the 08-10 F-450.

One dealer in Michigan said the maximum speed was 90 mph. My '08's max was 81 mph. I don't know if these tires are a higher speed rating than the earlier trucks had but they are still Continental HSR like my '08 had.

The 6.7 diesel has an amazing amount of power, even more than my '12 had. This engine is rated at 440 hp and 86o lb/ft torque. Mash on it hard and the rear tires try to break loose even in third gear. The traction control kicks in when it senses a slip. I was very satisfied with the ride, it's much smoother than my '08 was, about like a one ton or heavy 3/4 ton truck.

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #14  
Very slick! I like that color combination, haven't seen that before. Is this the all new Super Duty I keep hearing about?

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #15  
Wow, nice ride ! And Ford is pretty near giving them away ! Gave them almost as much as my first house cost for my '14 F350 and it's a gas job !

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #16  
I can't tell if it's a Powerstroke or not. Gas or diesel?

If diesel, does it have the 2nd gen 440HP Powerstroke?

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #17  
Exhaust pipe gives it away. It's a diesel. Also the torque number. No stock gas engines with that high torque number.

/ '15 F-450 Pickup #18  
Very nice truck,,,,,how much?

/ '15 F-450 Pickup
Very slick! I like that color combination, haven't seen that before. Is this the all new Super Duty I keep hearing about?

No, this is not the new Superduty, they're supposed to come out late next year or early '16 as a '17 model. This truck has the second generation 6.7 diesel and I felt that this will be the best of this series of truck before they do a model changeover.

F-450 pickups only come as a diesel 4x4 crewcab, 4.30 is the only axle ration offered. They all come with 19.5" Alcoa wheels and commercial grade tires. A fully loaded F-450 with moonroof and every possible option will list over $76,000. No one pays list price. I trade about every 4-5 years so I've been able to trade for a reasonable difference. I traded early this time so I could get one before they made the model changeover.