1st time tractor buyer

/ 1st time tractor buyer #41  
The "get a bigger tractor" people are destroying what TBN was, a friendly forum... now it's IF YOU DON"T DO AS I SAY!!!! or WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! Get over it, a small tractor is just fine!!! (Zipping up my flame suit!!!)

/ 1st time tractor buyer #42  
The "get a bigger tractor" people are destroying what TBN was, a friendly forum... now it's IF YOU DON"T DO AS I SAY!!!! or WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! Get over it, a small tractor is just fine!!! (Zipping up my flame suit!!!)

I totally agree if I choose to have a sub compact on 20 acres that's my business; I'm paying for it. Give your advice but don't NAG if someone doesn't follow it. I had six acres and a garden tractor at first.

/ 1st time tractor buyer #43  
YOU might not appreciate the tone of Jeff's commentary, but......
Jeff's recommendation is 100% CORRECT !!!

I agree with Jeff I was just kidding with him; thus the smiling imoticon.

/ 1st time tractor buyer #44  
You can get "more" tractor for the money if you go to another brand... resale might take a hit and there *might* be a chance of having problems (most tractors will have some issues!). I'll stop here but if you have more questions, fire away!

If I pay 20,000 for something and sell it at market value for 18000 when done and you pay 25000 and sell it for 22500 when done who actually had a better resale value?

/ 1st time tractor buyer #45  
If I pay 20,000 for something and sell it at market value for 18000 when done and you pay 25000 and sell it for 22500 when done who actually had a better resale value?

Same! 90% of purchase.

/ 1st time tractor buyer #46  
Same! 90% of purchase.

Yes but who kept more money in the bank and earned interest on it and actually lost less overall cash which I have a tendency to consider a very important part of things also.