2 or 4 wheel drive

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #31  
OK i made up my mind.I just got back from looking at a ford 1215 4x4,hydro,5ft rear blade,4ft rear mowing deck that is potless not a scratch or wear mark on it.It only has 500 hrs and the guy is the original owner he is asking $5500 for it and would take $5300.I got to run it with the mower ran good and had good speed to it.From all the tractors i looked at this is about the same size and hp with the lowest hrs and by far in the best shape.Does anyone have any info or an opion on this tractor?
Not trying to be smart but this being a Kubota forum you may want to go to the Ford tractor forum to get info for the Ford tractor. Sure you'll find plenty of info there. If you don't do the Ford...come back to the Orange side.:)

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
Ok i cant decide should i get the kubota b1700 or the ford 1215:confused:.I need to decide b4 one is sold.

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #33  
Ok i cant decide should i get the kubota b1700 or the ford 1215:confused:.I need to decide b4 one is sold.

Couldn't go wrong with either one, so let your wallet determine, of course, but may the better tractor win. If they are absolutely "even" in hours, condition, etc, which would be rare, then it is just your seat of the pants evaluation of which fits your body better. But BTW,

Klint, how many tractors have you bought this year?

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
none why?I sold a b2150

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #35  
If you have had a 33 hp tractor then sure, 17 hp will seem under powered, but so will 25.
An $1800 difference for 4wd and less hp ?
Seems easy enough to me, I'd get the bigger 2wd tractor and a good set of chains for the snow, could probably get something else with the rest of the $1800 too.
Maybe a whole set of wheels and tires to complement the set that comes with it ?
Say loaded R1s if it has R4s or Turfs ?, or empty turfs if it already has loaded R4s ?
Throw in a post hole digger and box blade too.
How much do we have left ?
(-:

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
The massey 1220 is sold.Thats why i have to decide btween the ford and kubota.I guess the chance you take while trying to gather info.

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
Does anyone know if the b1700 and b7500 about the same physical size?

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive
thanks for the links.But thats kinda why i asked tractordata doesnt have much info on the b1700.I was wondering if some knew from the eyeball test, i know the hp difference just wanted to know about the physical size.There are no b1700 around here but a dealer has a b7500 so i could go look at it just to size up the 1700.

/ 2 or 4 wheel drive #40  
If you have specific dimensions you want of a b1700 I can easily measure mine...I have a 1995 b1700 D...w/LA301 FEL