2019 Silverado

/ 2019 Silverado #21  
Look at a ~2000 Silverado and compare the grill and lights, very similar.

/ 2019 Silverado #22  
Looks like a Colorado and an F150 combined. Supposed to be a GTDI 3.6 (think Ecoboost) as an option.

Wonder if a baby Dmax will finally be added?

It looks like a re-grilled F150 - where is the originality?

/ 2019 Silverado
2019 GMC Sierra, unconfirmed as to accuracy. 2019-GMC-Sierra-Carscoops-0.jpg

/ 2019 Silverado #25  
If that's the 19 Sierra, I like the side profile much better then the Chev.

What I don't like is the "let's try and make our lighting layout different from anything else" that so many auto makers are doing. Especially those stupid rows of LEDs. Kind of reminds me of that station wagon that the Griswalds had. Or something some high school students did as a project.

It's like the original body style is there to accommodate traditional lights and then they went on E-Bay and stuck in some aftermarket lighting.

Last edited:
   / 2019 Silverado #26  
If that's the 19 Sierra, I like the side profile much better then the Chev.

What I don't like is the "let's try and make our lighting layout different from anything else" that so many auto makers are doing. Especially those stupid rows of LEDs. Kind of reminds me of that station wagon that the Griswalds had. Or something some high school students did as a project.
The Wagon Queen family Truckster...lol

/ 2019 Silverado #27  
How much $

I am about to retire. Probably be able to afford a 19 in 29 if I am still around

/ 2019 Silverado #28  
I think it looks great. Really looking forward to seeing the more pictures and the entire lineup.

/ 2019 Silverado #29  
Am I the only one that does NOT think this looks like an F-150? I've never liked the looks of the F-150, but I do really like the looks of this truck.

/ 2019 Silverado #30  
Am I the only one that does NOT think this looks like an F-150? I've never liked the looks of the F-150, but I do really like the looks of this truck.
I agree. Many trucks have a cab, windows, box, wheel wells, grill and headlights.