2019 Silverado

/ 2019 Silverado #31  
GM and their low riding trucks. I would get high centered on some of the ant hills around here.

/ 2019 Silverado
Personally, lower entry and exit would be a plus for me. My 2007 Ram 1500 height is causing me difficulty because of my bad knees and ankles.

/ 2019 Silverado #33  
I'm waiting for the two story trucks with the spiral staircase (and chandelier) that goes up to the second floor gym and lounge. I think you can get the staircase electric operated and leather wrapped in the LTE trim level.

/ 2019 Silverado #34  
Personally, lower entry and exit would be a plus for me. My 2007 Ram 1500 height is causing me difficulty because of my bad knees and ankles.

Not to mention loading heights into the bed. I have a 2wd and find it easier in and out of as well as loading and would debate a 4wd on that basis. All 3 have moved their trucks up and have made me question getting a new one. A lot of GM trucks in farm country out west - never heard of them being high centered.

/ 2019 Silverado #35  
IMHO,butt ugly.Maybe it will grow on me.LOL

/ 2019 Silverado #36  
^^^agree...lower would be better.

/ 2019 Silverado #37  
Just finished monkeying in the cold with my stupid 08 Sierra TPS system. I can't get it to see all the tires. Sometimes one, but not another and never all of them.

Sure hope GM has sorted this BS out since my 08.

A friend calls them Government motors, another Garbage Motors, but I think Gimmick Motors might be a best description. Never had trouble with the Duramax (Touch vinyl and fake wood) but it's all the junky gimmicky stuff that's given me the problems.

/ 2019 Silverado #38  
Are you using the TPMS reset tool or are you doing the deflate method? The reset tool is well worth the money and the GM system is far from being the worst out there.

/ 2019 Silverado #39  
If someone can recommend a cheap transmitter on E-Bay that excites the GM TP sensors, I would appreciate that. I have had the truck since 09 and don't know if I will get another GM so I don't want to invest a lot of money. The tire dealer usually does this for me, when I can't get it to work. I wonder, if frozen moisture freaks these thing up?. I don't know. No one ever seems to consider the long term cost of all this fancy BS.

Is it just me? Does no one ever care to ask what a remote controlled side mirror, with LED turn signals and remote extension, costs to replace?

/ 2019 Silverado #40  
If someone can recommend a cheap transmitter on E-Bay that excites the GM TP sensors, I would appreciate that. I have had the truck since 09 and don't know if I will get another GM so I don't want to invest a lot of money. The tire dealer usually does this for me, when I can't get it to work. I wonder, if frozen moisture freaks these thing up?. I don't know. No one ever seems to consider the long term cost of all this fancy BS.

Is it just me? Does no one ever care to ask what a remote controlled side mirror, with LED turn signals and remote extension, costs to replace?
No one "made you" buy all those options...

I bought a Chevy truck without all that crapola... I saved a LOT of money not getting all of those options...

SR