2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #1  

Idahoagie

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK5310HST Cab
I am looking for the kit number and pricing if possible for the 2nd Rear Remote Kit for a 2021 NX4510HST Open Station. The local dealer is quoting me $600 for the kit, $650 installed.
If $600 is the going rate I'll let him install it for $50. But if I can find this kit cheaper elsewhere, I might as well save a few bucks and install it myself.

Idahoagie

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #2  
NXA126 should be the part number for the Detent rear remote. I was quoted $297 for it when i purchased my tractor (NX5010 HST Open Station) in the fall of 19.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST
Well, there is something wrong with the dealer quote I got then. I find it hard to believe the price doubled in that amount of time. Might have to find another source I can order it from and install it myself.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #4  
I'd give Michigan Iron & Equipment a call.

You might be able to find it on their website but I've never had good luck using it.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #5  
I am looking for the kit number and pricing if possible for the 2nd Rear Remote Kit for a 2021 NX4510HST Open Station. The local dealer is quoting me $600 for the kit, $650 installed.
If $600 is the going rate I'll let him install it for $50. But if I can find this kit cheaper elsewhere, I might as well save a few bucks and install it myself.

Idahoagie
Around $300 is more like it.

Stopped by the dealer the other day and confirmed their price. $600 for the 2nd Rear Remote Kit, $650 installed. He claims it is about a 1 hour installation. Looks like I'll be contacting dealers online to see if I can beat his $600 price.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #7  
Stopped by the dealer the other day and confirmed their price. $600 for the 2nd Rear Remote Kit, $650 installed. He claims it is about a 1 hour installation. Looks like I'll be contacting dealers online to see if I can beat his $600 price.
Is the part number NXA115? If so that item lists for under $300.00. Contact Michigan Iron.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #8  
Is the part number NXA115? If so that item lists for under $300.00. Contact Michigan Iron.

I think it'll depend which he wants, detent vs float.

NXA115 would be for a detent rear remote. Link below for it for $230.00 (I've never bought from this place, just found it via google).

Here's also the part numbers for the other types of rear SVC's.

1615381561815.png

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #9  
I messaged D&L on that one yesterday and bought it for my second remote.

I think it'll depend which he wants, detent vs float.

NXA115 would be for a detent rear remote. Link below for it for $230.00 (I've never bought from this place, just found it via google).

Here's also the part numbers for the other types of rear SVC's.

View attachment 689523
Well, that begs the question, which would be the recommended? Float or Detent?

I've read some articles online so I have a pretty good understanding of the difference between these two style of valves, but what would the experts here recommend? My projected uses are a Box Blade, a Landscape Rake, a brush mower or possibly a flail mower, a PTO Chipper and a PTO Stump Grinder. The SG does require two rear remotes for full functionality.

I do not have any plans at this time to use the tractor for any farming activities other than dragging a spring harrow.

Thank you for any advice and/or suggestions you all can provide.