2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST
Late last week I ordered the Top Link and the 2nd Rear Remote Kit from Michigan Iron. Based upon comments from you guys and my conversation with Bob at MIE I decided to forego the Hydraulic Tilt at this time. I can always add it later if needed, but I am in agreement that I can climb down for the few times I might need to adjust the tilt for my uses.

I saw the charge hit my CC today, so I expect these two items to ship soon. Do I get to celebrate when the first pieces of my new tractor arrive? Still no delivery date on the tractor itself. Dealer warned me it could be over a month. (It's been 3+ weeks.) High demand right now coupled with delivery issues.

/ 2nd Rear Remote for NX4510HST #22  
Late last week I ordered the Top Link and the 2nd Rear Remote Kit from Michigan Iron. Based upon comments from you guys and my conversation with Bob at MIE I decided to forego the Hydraulic Tilt at this time. I can always add it later if needed, but I am in agreement that I can climb down for the few times I might need to adjust the tilt for my uses.

I saw the charge hit my CC today, so I expect these two items to ship soon. Do I get to celebrate when the first pieces of my new tractor arrive? Still no delivery date on the tractor itself. Dealer warned me it could be over a month. (It's been 3+ weeks.) High demand right now coupled with delivery issues.
The dealers are cranking up for the Spring sales and putting machines together from what I have been told recently. One dealer told me that Spring is their busiest time for sales.