3/4” or 1” cordless impacts

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #61  
I have the Milwaukee corded sawzall and 1/2” hammer drill. Absolute beasts, but of course they’re corded.
I've still got an old Milwaukee Thor corded drill that we used to use to drill poles with and if you weren't careful that thing would break your arm.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts
I've still got an old Milwaukee Thor corded drill that we used to use to drill poles with and if you weren't careful that thing would break your arm.

I have a Stihl gas drill that can do that, too.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts
I have the Milwaukee corded sawzall and 1/2” hammer drill. Absolute beasts, but of course they’re corded.

I bought their biggest hammer drill years ago and still use it here & there for drilling concrete. Its case is as big as a suitcase.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #65  
I bought their biggest hammer drill years ago and still use it here & there for drilling concrete. Its case is as big as a suitcase.
They are tough tools for sure and you have to be careful. They will snap your wrist if you don’t have a good hold on them.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #66  
   / 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #67  
I certainly hope I don't have anything that needs a 1" impact wrench. I have a corded 3/4" DeWalt. That tool plus my Milwaukee 1" Hole Hog can be a real hand full.

I've done a 360 more than once with the Hole Hog. Holding on for dear life. One of its main uses - bore vertical holes in pine tree stumps. Helps the "rotting away" process.