3/4” or 1” cordless impacts

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts
That looks like a pretty small ratchet set. A few years ago I found a 1" Armstrong ratchet at a second hand store, and there was no choice but to bring it home.

View attachment 853157

If you say so…lol…
Here’s the “small” 3 &1/8 socket that goes with it…

1708465948419.jpeg

Wrench & 3” socket next to size 12 work boots.
1708466151348.jpeg

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #52  
1/2" Dewalt here and it does the job. I already had Dewalt tools and several batteries so it was a no brainer from that viewpoint. I have yet to encounter anything that it can't handle.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #54  
Back about 2005, I bought the old style set of Milwaukee cordless power tools. The V28 series they were called. Heavily built and also just plain heavy. Twice the heft of the modern Fuel series. They were beasts for torque compared to the modern Fuels. They were discontinued about 10 years ago, but all of mine are still going strong, and the batteries are still fine. I use them often. The Impact is a real brute.

But not I'm 20 years older and beginning to replace everything with the newer lighter weight 12 & 18 volt Milwaukees.
rScotty
Same here. I have the V28 series with the same results.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #55  
There is a guy that tests out impact wrenches and reviews them on youtube, I think a search for 'torque test youtube' will get you there.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #56  
There is a guy that tests out impact wrenches and reviews them on youtube, I think a search for 'torque test youtube' will get you there.
Yep. The link to the uTube thing was posted on page 1. I'm still using 1/2" air impacts in the shop, but been thinking of upgrading. I really don't have a need for a 1" impact (air or batt), if it is that big/stuck I get out the 3/4" breaker bar and pipe extension and then a torch...

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #57  
I've broken off lugs with a Milwaukee 1/2" I doubt I need anything larger for what I do. I got a kick out of watching the guys running 1" air impacts at a farm repair shop. No thanks on those.

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #58  
DeWalt torque wrenches are known to be bucking broncos, if it's a real issue, you might want to invest in a smoother brand, that means pretty much any other brand lol

DeWalt wrenches are kinda like a Harley, more vibration and sound with no gain in output

Good source of air and cordless tool reviews.

Dang Milwaukee shaker...

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #59  
I believe most any of the name brands could serve you well, meaning whatever battery powered tools and battery's that you already own, Milwaukee set the bar years ago with the Fuel brushless technology but the other name brands have caught up and are as good or better these days.
Did you copy and paste my post that was #2 in this thread , if not you and I think a lot alike. :LOL:

/ 3/4” or 1” cordless impacts #60  
Hmm. All three of mine still work just fine after about four years, and I use them quite a bit.

Bought those refurbished, as with most of my Milwaukee cordless tools.
I have the Milwaukee corded sawzall and 1/2” hammer drill. Absolute beasts, but of course they’re corded.