3016 HST 50 Hour Service

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #31  
:thumbsup:
Not really, there are laws governing this. As a practical matter, using Mahindra fluids and filters eliminates any questions, I agree with that. Maybe we are saying the same thing in essence.

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #32  
I use shell engine oil,and kendall hyken 052 hydraulic oil, but I always use factory filters.

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #33  
I found the filters that I can cross reference to a non tractor brand are more expensive than those I get at my dealer. One of the hydro filters doesn't have a xref that I can find.

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #34  
You don't have to take it in to dealer to get the HST tranny/filters changed do you? One can just do all the oil changes and filter changes himself at home right? Or is there something special for maintenance that needs to be done only by dealer?

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #35  
You don't have to take it in to dealer to get the HST tranny/filters changed do you? One can just do all the oil changes and filter changes himself at home right? Or is there something special for maintenance that needs to be done only by dealer?

You can do all maintenance yourself. Just keep a record of it, date and hours and what you did in case there is ever a warranty issue down the road. You want to be able to demonstrate you have properly cared for the tractor.

/ 3016 HST 50 Hour Service #36  
Perfect thanks for the info!!! I can't wait to get a Mahindra tractor either the 3016shuttle or the 3616HST which right now has my top vote