3535 vs 3616 Which one?

/ 3535 vs 3616 Which one?
Well you better believe I am going to take pictures. This is the first thing I have ever bought new.

/ 3535 vs 3616 Which one? #23  
Only thing I had ever bought new was a truck and always regretted buying it new. Since then I've bought 3 new Mahindra's...I would buy another tractor new, but I will never buy another new truck!

My next truck will be new or practically new. When I buy something I keep it until until the wheels fall off, put them back on and drive it some more. But if I buy a bigger tractor later down the road it will be new too. People can jack up a tractor quick.

Always went ahead and had them deliever it today. They got here around dusk, 6 pm, its 10 now and I just put it up. For its size it is a hoss. Did more in 4 hours in the dark than I could could do all day on my f1000. I am going to have to get a wider box blade, 4' box is like there is nothing behind it.

/ 3535 vs 3616 Which one? #25  
I have been following your thread over the last few weeks as I too was looking at both the 3616 and the 3535. I would have to agree that when you get them side by side, there is no comparison. The 3535 is the way to go. One of the things that I found was the slim availability of the tractors. I had to go a long way to look at the 3535 but I'm glad I took the time. Mine is scheduled to be delivered this Tuesday 3/21. I can't wait!!! Oh, you did better than I did on the $$$ I'm sorry to say.:D Love to hear how you like it so far.

I had to go to another dealer 80 miles to look at mine. I love this machine, it is a mini dozer. I have only out 12 hours on it so far since I have been working a lot. The fel is strong, the bad part is if you get a full load of dirt I have to have it in 4wd to be able to get enough traction to move. I have a 400 pound box blade on the back but its not enough. It is worth every penny I spent on it, no regrets.

/ 3535 vs 3616 Which one? #28  
I had to go to another dealer 80 miles to look at mine. I love this machine, it is a mini dozer. I have only out 12 hours on it so far since I have been working a lot. The fel is strong, the bad part is if you get a full load of dirt I have to have it in 4wd to be able to get enough traction to move. I have a 400 pound box blade on the back but its not enough. It is worth every penny I spent on it, no regrets.

It doesn't sound as if you have your rear tires filled with ballast material. Once you've done so it will make a huge difference.

/ 3535 vs 3616 Which one? #29  
I had to look at my 3535 at Creekside in Lockport NY. The dealer I am dealing with is Gugino's in Brant, NY. They did not order me a new machine, they just picked up the one I looked at in Lockport. I was supposed to get it last week but there was a problem with the linkage on the H-M-L shifter. They told me it was a bad weld and that Mahindra was over-nighting a new one. I can't wait, two more days!!!

Yeah you wont be disappointed.

I had to look at my 3535 at Creekside in Lockport NY. The dealer I am dealing with is Gugino's in Brant, NY. They did not order me a new machine, they just picked up the one I looked at in Lockport. I was supposed to get it last week but there was a problem with the linkage on the H-M-L shifter. They told me it was a bad weld and that Mahindra was over-nighting a new one. I can't wait, two more days!!!