4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question. #11  
How much did they end up costing? I don't think there are any bends, could probably get them plasma cut for fairly cheap.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question.
I believe that they are a flat plate with a second plate welded together. I probably could have had them cut via plasma or water jet, but without a file of the shape and mounting hole position, there would be too many variables in attempting to make them myself. I plan to make a template before mounting them, don't worry.

As far as cost, I will let you know after I pick them up. I didnt pay for them or even give them a deposit when ordering them since they were having trouble finding out the correct info on the subframe. I believe they are around $575.

$578.60 + $34.72(6% PA State sales tax) = $613.32.

It may be a bit much for a couple of flat steel plates, but at least I know they will be a 100% correct fitment.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question. #14  
They really get you with all that stuff, but at least it's available and like you say it will fit. Did they get you the longer bolts too?

For $600 you could probably get 2-3 sets cut at a fab shop.

It's a complete mounting "kit" and does include the 8 bolts, washers and instructions.

I will make a template for both pieces, have someone create a DXF file and then I will have it should there be a need to make any in the future.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question. #16  
I have the plates from my 4310. I would NOT go back without a subframe.

The bolts on thosae plates can work loose and are hidden out of sight. You do the math.

I have the plates from my 4310. I would NOT go back without a subframe.

The bolts on thosae plates can work loose and are hidden out of sight. You do the math.

What number backhoe do you have on your 4310? From talking with the local dealership parts and service departments, they cannot come up with a subframe part number for my 4300/448 combination. The only backhoe that they show a subframe part number for is the 375 & 485. If I could find a definitive answer, I would buy a subframe. If not, I might fabricate my own rods to take some of the force and transfer it from the bottom of the backhoe to the frame of the tractor.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question. #18  
I had the 47 - the kit was for it or 48. Deere did not offer a subframe for them.

/ 4300 with 448 backhoe. Mounting question. #19  
Did you get the manual with the backhoe? There is a process for mounting those plates described in the manual and you want to do it right.
Also, does your 4300 already have the Power Beyond kit installed? You'll need that too.

I have the manual for the tractor as well as the installation instructions from the mounting plates. They are detailed and should show me everything that I need to get then on correctly.

The tractor does have the "power beyond" kit installed but has never been used. Everything should work fine once installed, but that won't happen for a few weeks. Life is quite busy right now.