5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #111  
My carpenter shop owning buddie told me that he'd had his kero/elect/with/thermostat going all day and then he got late for whatever...maybe he got a phonecall, and he moved everything around and forgot to turn off the heater when he put it against the wall facing the kero can. I guess he had a vodka or two and came back out and saw his 100KBTU unit blowing straight onto the plastic can. He told me (abbreviated) that when he tried to pick the can up it stretched and the bottom stayed on the floor and he stood up with the top of it. His luck ended soon after that when he got married tho...

I think I would have just turned the heater off, but a couple of Vodka's might make me do funny things too.
David from jax

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #112  
Of course, CA and the EPA are doing wonders for the environment with these enviro friendly cans--not counting all the spills which I bet were never counted in any analysis before they took us down this road. Never mind that you can level a farm, put up a shopping mall and cover everything with asphalt for a hundred thousand cars to drive on. But these 5 gallon cans, we've got to get these old polluting cans off the market and get the ones on the market and do it right now to protect our air quality.

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #113  
Yeah, my mom lives in Florida outside of Daytona. She picked me up a couple of the old style cans. I'm also looking at some of the steel cans that don't have this feature for some reason. I like the steel cans better anyway. I had one that was about 15 years old and it just recently sprung a leak. That's why I had to go get these new cans. I don't mind paying more for the steel cans.

small world.. My MIL lives outside daytona as well!

soundguy

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #114  
My Mom lives about 80 miles outside Daytona also, lol!
David from jax

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #115  
Warning : This is why they call him ninefinger !

Attachments

• 55033889815_0_BG.jpg
    55033889815_0_BG.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 75033889815_0_BG.jpg
    75033889815_0_BG.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 95033889815_0_BG.jpg
    95033889815_0_BG.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 88
   / 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #116  
Ductape, thanks for helping post the pictures, told you that is was one ugly hand, but it is a polite hand.

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #117  
Like I said, its really not that bad. Most obvious from the back. I bet alot of people don't even notice.

Must be a bit of a bummer to not be able to express how you feel about peoples' driving when you are out on the road !! ;);)

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act
Like I said, its really not that bad. Most obvious from the back. I bet alot of people don't even notice.

Must be a bit of a bummer to not be able to express how you feel about peoples' driving when you are out on the road !! ;);)

Oh, you mean the New Jersey state bird? :D

That hand doesn't look bad, I would trade it with mine any day.

/ 5 Gallon Cans and the American's with Disabilities Act #119  
I agree... looks fine to me.

soundguy