50 hr service not complete.

/ 50 hr service not complete. #31  
Sorry so late getting back with the results. The owner of the dealership had the tractor picked up as promised. The new filter was installed and marked with the date. The invoice had filter and fluid listed. No explination of why this was overlooked. Just a huge " We'll make it right ". It's all good. I really like Don at Harmony Outdoors. He has not lost my buiseness due to this. When I called him with the bad news he still thought they had my tractor. He was unaware that it had even been delivered. Much less without a filter and fluid change. Bottom line is he made it right. That's all I wanted. His dealership has a great hometown feel and will be there Tuesday to buy some Stihl stuff.

That's where I got my GC from! Great people to deal with. When I was first looking at tractors I arrived about an hour before closing on a Saturday. They kept the store open past closing time to answer all my questions and even kept serving customers.

/ 50 hr service not complete.
That's where I got my GC from! Great people to deal with. When I was first looking at tractors I arrived about an hour before closing on a Saturday. They kept the store open past closing time to answer all my questions and even kept serving customers.

It's a small world. I just moved here last year and done a Stihl dealer search. That's how I found Harmony Outdoors. I went there to buy a FS250 trimmer and ended up with a MF 1529 to go with it:laughing:. I was dead set on buying a Deere from Mutton. Don offered to drop a 1500 series demo off at my place for me to try out. He said if it wasen't what I wanted then no big deal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He knew me all of 10 min and was willing to drop off a tractor at my house. I took him up on the free trial and was sold on the Massey after the first day of use. The gearbox was smooth, the seat was nice (love the armrests), and the loader lever was positioned perfectly. Glad I went with MF. I love my little red tractor.:thumbsup:

IMG00342-1.jpg

/ 50 hr service not complete. #33  
I can't wait to hear the reason this was overlooked. Speaking of pants down... One of my grandfather's sayings was "There's no need in pulling your pants down if you've already s**t in them". I miss hearing him say stuff like that. It was always funny but made alot of sense. :laughing:
TopKicker,
I wished I had known your grandfather, to quote Larry, "now thats funny", no need to pull....funny