$5000 truck?

/ $5000 truck? #41  
I am with Chris I will not buy GM or Chrysler for reasons that I cannot discuss on this forum. My wife feels the same way. We have another bundle of joy on the way and are considering a seven passenger small SUV. We looked at a current Explorer and Pilot. She said she would not buy a SUV that was not at least as nice as my pickup. She will not even look at the Acadia for reasons that cannot be mentioned here. Said she would rather wait to see the new 2011 Explorer.

/ $5000 truck? #42  
I am with Chris I will not buy GM or Chrysler for reasons that I cannot discuss on this forum. My wife feels the same way. We have another bundle of joy on the way and are considering a seven passenger small SUV. We looked at a current Explorer and Pilot. She said she would not buy a SUV that was not at least as nice as my pickup. She will not even look at the Acadia for reasons that cannot be mentioned here. Said she would rather wait to see the new 2011 Explorer.

I have read good reviews on the new Explorer. Great power and millage out of that V6 they are offering.

Chris

/ $5000 truck? #43  
I have read good reviews on the new Explorer. Great power and millage out of that V6 they are offering.

Chris

The interior looks great in the photos. I hate to buy a first year car but the options of other small seven passenger SUV is somewhat limited.

/ $5000 truck? #44  
If the BP's are independantly owned, they can choose where they buy their gas.