5145 and a ditch bank flail mower

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower
Did you get your hydraulics figured out?
Not yet. I am uncertain where to connect the power beyond port on my auxiliary control valve to the PB port on the tractor. (Did that make sense?) I do not know where the PB port is on the tractor. I think if I was comfortable about that I could move forward.

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #32  
Not yet. I am uncertain where to connect the power beyond port on my auxiliary control valve to the PB port on the tractor. (Did that make sense?) I do not know where the PB port is on the tractor. I think if I was comfortable about that I could move forward.
you can access it on the valve for the FEL compare the photo to your stock hose layout

Attachments

• IMG_5285.jpeg
    IMG_5285.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5286.jpeg
    IMG_5286.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
you can access it on the valve for the FEL compare the photo to your stock hose layout
In IMG-5287 is the fitting/hose on the left screwed into the power beyond position?

I sent these two pictures to the dealer service dept. where I bought the tractor.
This is what I was told, in my words.
"Disconnect the fitting to the left or towards rear (has red dot) from tractor hyd. block.
Connect that hose to the "P" (pressure) port on the aux. valve on fender.
Run a hose from "C" (power beyond) port on aux. valve to the port where hose was disconnected on tractor hyd. block.
Run hose from "T" (tank) port on aux. valve to a port into transmission/rear end housing on tractor."
He did not know where the "to tank" line would have to attach to the tractor. I'll find that tomorrow, maybe.
I don't have a problem with where or how to connect the four lines from the mower.

Attachments

• 2024-3-2 Hyd block on my 5145 [2.JPG
    2024-3-2 Hyd block on my 5145 [2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0776.JPG
    IMG_0776.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
   / 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #36  
I sent these two pictures to the dealer service dept. where I bought the tractor.
This is what I was told, in my words.
"Disconnect the fitting to the left or towards rear (has red dot) from tractor hyd. block.
Connect that hose to the "P" (pressure) port on the aux. valve on fender.
Run a hose from "C" (power beyond) port on aux. valve to the port where hose was disconnected on tractor hyd. block.
Run hose from "T" (tank) port on aux. valve to a port into transmission/rear end housing on tractor."
He did not know where the "to tank" line would have to attach to the tractor. I'll find that tomorrow, maybe.
I don't have a problem with where or how to connect the four lines from the mower.
I read that as the left port on the tractor fel control valve is the pressure in port and they are telling you to install the new valve between the pump and the fel valve. there is also the to tank output and as i understand it that output is not always used.

I read that as the left port on the tractor fel control valve is the pressure in port and they are telling you to install the new valve between the pump and the fel valve. there is also the to tank output and as i understand it that output is not always used.
I think I am gonna have to use the "t" to tank port on the aux valve to return fluid to the tank. In the case of this tractor system the tank is the transmission rear end housing. I have not even looked at the tractor today, but it is on my mind.