5145 and a ditch bank flail mower

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #22  
Here some pictures finally.
Dual remotes on back

Dual spools side by side

Red and black (supply and return hoses) from block below loader connections to remote spool
Not sure of exactly how flow is
20240302_170910.jpg
20240302_171743.jpg
20240302_171739.jpg
20240302_171754.jpg

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #23  
Here some pictures finally.
Dual remotes on back

Dual spools side by side

Red and black (supply and return hoses) from block below loader connections to remote spool
Not sure of exactly how flow is
View attachment 855368View attachment 855370

This is pretty standard way for the second SCV and has been for 50 plus years. You can see the second/right valve is different color and was added by the dealer or at least after paint of the tractor. The outside plate has bolts that sandwich the valve spools to the inner plate that is allso the 3 point valve. Longer bolts, a second spool, ,a handle, and the hard lines to the quick connects is part of the kit.

I took the time to look it up here

https://parts.mahindrausa.com/dealerview/illustration.aspx

Its not under the hydraulics tab but the attachments tab.

The kit appears under Fig 229

And looks to be part number

008017838V51

This would need to be verified by serial number with the dealer. Maybe with the correct fig number they could find it this time.

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower
This is pretty standard way for the second SCV and has been for 50 plus years. You can see the second/right valve is different color and was added by the dealer or at least after paint of the tractor. The outside plate has bolts that sandwich the valve spools to the inner plate that is allso the 3 point valve. Longer bolts, a second spool, ,a handle, and the hard lines to the quick connects is part of the kit.

I took the time to look it up here

https://parts.mahindrausa.com/dealerview/illustration.aspx

Its not under the hydraulics tab but the attachments tab.

The kit appears under Fig 229

And looks to be part number

008017838V51

This would need to be verified by serial number with the dealer. Maybe with the correct fig number they could find it this time.
To be able to go to this site I apparently have to be a member and sign in with a username and password. Where do I go to join?

Mule

cbg8670, I tried to duplicate your pictures from my tractor. I also took pictures of the control valve that came with my flail mower. The hoses attached to my only rear remotes go to the grapple. If I connect the control valve on my fender to the one remote will the control valve operate properly with the factory rear remote lever in the center position?

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0774.JPG
    IMG_0774.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0776.JPG
    IMG_0776.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
I do understand that if I can operate the mower control valve from the factory rear remote I will have to install two more remote couplings on the rear of the tractor. One connection for each mower hose.

Mule

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #27  
I do understand that if I can operate the mower control valve from the factory rear remote I will have to install two more remote couplings on the rear of the tractor. One connection for each mower hose.

Mule
If I am understanding your statement correctly NO.

If you visualize your mower valve as the implement valve in the picture.
If your mower has two hydraulic cylinders with four hoses total, one pair of hoses would connect to A1 and B1 the other pair would connect to A2 and B2. The cylinder that needs the float operation would connect to the valve with the longer spool end cap as that is the one that has a float position.
If you wish to use your rear remote that you are presently using for your grapple, after unplugging your grapple you would have two options.

One way to plumb it would be from one quick connect of your rear remote to the "P" port of the valve, then from the "T" port you can route a non restrictive hose into your tractors reservoir, with the "N" port plugged. To operate you would have to move your existing remote to the position which would apply pressure/flow to the new valve and secure you existing valve in that configuration.

The other way is also used would be the same as the first except the "T" port is connected to your other existing hydraulic remote port. And again the control is secured in the position to provide flow/pressure to the "P" port and the "T" is allowed to return to the tractor through the remote valve, this method will work as long as the tractors remote is operated correctly and the float operation may not work as well because of the restriction created by the quick connect also operating the tractor valve in the wrong direction can put pressure in the tank side of the valve which some valves will not like for long.

1709428884599.jpeg

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #28  
To be able to go to this site I apparently have to be a member and sign in with a username and password. Where do I go to join?

Mule
I have no idea how I got into it previously

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #29  
Just go to mahindra com and go to parts catalog. Search by model number ie 5145. Then look under accessories you will find second remote kit. That will show you where you will have to hook into.
Thecalve they sent is basic hydraulic valves just have to have supply and return.

/ 5145 and a ditch bank flail mower #30  
cbg8670, I tried to duplicate your pictures from my tractor. I also took pictures of the control valve that came with my flail mower. The hoses attached to my only rear remotes go to the grapple. If I connect the control valve on my fender to the one remote will the control valve operate properly with the factory rear remote lever in the center position?
Did you get your hydraulics figured out?