755 power beyond kit, with pictures

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #21  
OK, I got it right. Thanks a bunch, Kevin! The TBN forum comes through.

Man, it seems so obvious now. :/

The rest of it looks pretty straightforward. I won't be getting to it for a couple of days though. If you see this thread pop up later in the week....
:)

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures
I started to go for the same spot, when i first did mine !

If you cant figure something out, give me shout thats my cell # , i gonna take that off in a couple of minutes though !

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #24  
I got it done. The rest of it was fairly easy. Working on this Japanese tractor reminds me of working on Yamaha snowmobiles. Very well made machines with everything packed together. I always need fingers twice as long and twice as strong.

Now I'm just waiting for some minor bracket parts, then I can put my new used no. 7 backhoe on! :)

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #25  
I got it done. The rest of it was fairly easy. Working on this Japanese tractor reminds me of working on Yamaha snowmobiles. Very well made machines with everything packed together. I always need fingers twice as long and twice as strong.

Now I'm just waiting for some minor bracket parts, then I can put my new used no. 7 backhoe on! :)

If you don't mind me asking, what did the no. 7 cost you? I have looked at several, and the only nice one I saw was $4500!

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #26  
If you don't mind me asking, what did the no. 7 cost you? I have looked at several, and the only nice one I saw was $4500!

Maybe it was the one I bought. I paid $4500 but it came with a second bucket and the power beyond kit, so that's a few hundred bucks worth of stuff and I need them. I probably overpaid but I have a lot of uses for it and couldn't find one. It does look like it has been used very little and was stored indoors. It would be hard to find a nicer used one, I would think. It was near Akron OH.

How much were the not so nice ones?

I glad you got it all straightened out, good luck I wish had a backhoe for mine,

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #28  
Maybe it was the one I bought. I paid $4500 but it came with a second bucket and the power beyond kit, so that's a few hundred bucks worth of stuff and I need them. I probably overpaid but I have a lot of uses for it and couldn't find one. It does look like it has been used very little and was stored indoors. It would be hard to find a nicer used one, I would think. It was near Akron OH.

How much were the not so nice ones?

The one I saw was near Dayton OH about 4 months ago. Possible the same one. I'll keep looking:mad:

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #29  
Would it be possible for someone to send me the full size pictures. I am about to install this kit on my JD 955 and certainly don't want to screw it up!

/ 755 power beyond kit, with pictures #30  
755 power beyond kit, with pictures.

Hey Kevin,
I have a 1985 755 & 1990 755. The 1990 needs the PB to use the attachments. Did you mention a list of parts?

Pete