A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota?

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #11  
Locate the starter solenoid. It is is easily accessible, you can attach the positive battery charger clip there and then attach the negative charger clip to a clean ground.

You beat me to it. :)

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #12  
Whatever you do on hookup you should consider a battery maintainer. My stuff sits outside so I use solar panels. If your tractor is garaged then get a small automatic charger and leave it attached. My batteries have been lasting far longer than they used to and it is a great feeling to have my machines ready to go when I want them.

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #13  
And most of them come with a pigtail setup about two feet long to hardwire to the batt. Leave it tucked behind the grill. Slip a length of wire loom over it for chafing.
Jim

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #14  
Either go with this: charger pigtail - Google Search if all you want to do is charge which would be 2-10 amps or one of these: charger pigtail - Google Search if you intend to jump it and put the other half on the machine you plan to boost it with. Mount them both in some easy accessable spot.
An even better solution would be a maintainer, it'll add a few more years of life to your battery............Mike

This is what I do. Has a dust cap and just barely hangs out of a body panel. Additionally, I use it to power my DC fuel pump to fill my tractor. :cool:

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #15  
Great idea. Any chance you could post some info on the fuel pump you use ? I,m getting to old to be lifting and holding 5 gallon cans.

This is what I do. Has a dust cap and just barely hangs out of a body panel. Additionally, I use it to power my DC fuel pump to fill my tractor. :cool:

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #16  
   / A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #17  
I use 12ft of reinforced pvc tubing. My guess is 4gpm. I didn't have high expectation but it's still running for way less than a fillright pump. I did coat the pump seams with liquid gasket prior to using (permatex ultra black).

Also it self primes.

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #18  
Great info, and thanks for the link. I was hoping to use it for filling up my snowmobile, but the literature mentions for diesel only, and not to be used for gas.

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #19  
Great info, and thanks for the link. I was hoping to use it for filling up my snowmobile, but the literature mentions for diesel only, and not to be used for gas.

Yup. No gas.