A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota?

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #21  
I'll second the Anderson Power Pole connectors. I have one on my tractor, side by side, Polaris Ace, battery charger/starter, winch, portable DC hydraulic pack, power inverter, you get the picture. Any vehicle can jump any other one. The whole thing for me started because my tractor's battery was buried and to charge I'd carefully clip to the frame and to the starter terminal - all the while thinking that if the clip moved the starter could engage. Got tired of thinking about it and put the power poles in.

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #22  
Locate the starter solenoid. It is is easily accessible, you can attach the positive battery charger clip there and then attach the negative charger clip to a clean ground.

Exactly! That's what I do, also.

/ A more convenient way to charge the battery on my Kubota? #23  
Whatever you do on hookup you should consider a battery maintainer. My stuff sits outside so I use solar panels. If your tractor is garaged then get a small automatic charger and leave it attached. My batteries have been lasting far longer than they used to and it is a great feeling to have my machines ready to go when I want them.

Another vote for the solar battery maintainer. It has helped me prolong the life of my batteries that sit in barns without any AC power in them.