Adding Hydraulics to L3010

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #21  
Hydraulic experts,
I have been following this thread with great interest!
My B2910 with the FEL, also has the "quick Attach" set up for the snow blower (up and down) and the dozer blade (up, down, left, and right) that operates off the FEL valve.
It is a royal pain in the butt to drop the FEL when I want to use the blower or the dozer blade!!!!!
I have been thinking about adding another FEL valve.
Can I tap off the hyd. block (#040 on drawing) with a "T" instead of 2 adapters (#020 on drawing) and also "T" off the relief(?) (#010 on drawing) to get the valve to work?!!!!
If I do this, Will the FEL work the same, or will it be hampered by the additional valve?
Comments please!
Thanks,
Rick

Attachments

• 765017-hyd. blk..jpg
    765017-hyd. blk..jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 292
   / Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #22  
You cannot "T" anything on the pressure side of the system. That is what the PowerBeyond is for, to plumb through another valve.

Not postive on Kub's, but don't you HAVE to take the FEL loader off anyway to put the front QA brackets on?

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #23  
Don't have to remove the FEL to mount the snow blower or dozer blade.
The kubota quick attachment is a frame mounted to the tractor frame. Lift bucket, drive up and attach implement. It only uses the loader valve for the hydraulics. Once attached with to the loader hydraulics the loader will not lift.
I want to use the FEL to move gravel, then be able to use the blade to grade it out, But I have to keep changing the hydraulic hoses.
Rick

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #24  
As mentioned in a prior post, you cannot Tee of the pressure circuit. All valves must be in series. To accomplish what you want to do you need to install a diverter valve similar to what is used to run a grapple. By pressing a button on the FEL joystick you can divert the flow for a function to a different set of cylinders. If all you need is one function then this is easiest way to go.

If you need 2 functions then you might want to investigate the cost difference between 2 diverters and a seperate 2 spool valve.

BTW, the B2910 post should have been placed in it's own thread instead of hyjacking the L3010 thread.

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #25  
Madref and others,
I totally appologize, it was not my intent to hijack the thread!
I thought that in Kubota's infinite wisdom they would use "some" interchangeable parts within the model ranges that would also solve my problem, guess not.
Again I appologize.
Rick

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #26  
MadReferee said:
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How can I find that link on the forum on adding the block? Does it attach directly onto the current block where the FEL is connected? )</font>

Your dealer should be able to supply you with the Kubota part numbers for the aux valves (the post I mentioned earlier had those numbers). The 3010 has an aux hydraulic outlet that is seperate from the loader outlet and is designed for the remote valves that Kubota sells as an option. There is no adapter block available.

However, at least one person here on TBN has made his own adapter block for a Grand L series Kubota. The machining methods would be similar if you wanted to make one for the 3010. There was a post on this about a year or so ago.

If you don't want to spend big bucks for a Kubota valve that bolts right to the tractor then you can simply connect to the loader's power beyond. It's done all the time by people who don't want, for whatever reason, to purchase the Kubota valve kit.

I sent you a pm not sure if you recieved it or not anyway I would like to make my own block for remote hyd I have a Kubota L 3010 and would like to have hyd for my top link I know a little about hydrualics I was a machinist for 30 years making the block is not a problem other than knowing excatally how to make it ports and all, I did a search on it and did not come up with anything but I am also new to this forum so if you could help me out with setting this up I would appreciate the help plumbing and ect I do know the block I need to add to is under my seat let me know your ideas on this thanks Eddie

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #27  
Hey If you do a search for " Millonzi on kubota finallly " you will see the budget way to do it all by adding a electric valve in series to the loader . I did this to have a grapple control, but you could use it for whatever.:)

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #28  
eddieirvine said:
I sent you a pm not sure if you recieved it or not anyway I would like to make my own block for remote hyd I have a Kubota L 3010 and would like to have hyd for my top link I know a little about hydrualics I was a machinist for 30 years making the block is not a problem other than knowing excatally how to make it ports and all, I did a search on it and did not come up with anything but I am also new to this forum so if you could help me out with setting this up I would appreciate the help plumbing and ect I do know the block I need to add to is under my seat let me know your ideas on this thanks Eddie

Eddie, unfortunately Madref passed away last year. Perhaps if you post a new thread in the hydraulics forum, you can get your answer.

The engineer in me says it will be cheaper and easier to tap into the FEL valve and add an aftermarket stack bolted to the ROPS or to buy the Kubota factory valves vs. machining your own block.

/ Adding Hydraulics to L3010 #29  
Oh boy that is not good news I was not aware of that being a new member I did not know that I am very sorry to hear that he seemed to be very knowlegable on allot of things What happened to him if I may ask? Anyway thanks for letting me know about this Eddie