An easier way to refuel your tractor

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #71  
This was my solution 3 years ago........... 11V Electric Diesel Oil Fuel Transfer Pump w/ Meter +13' Hose & Nozzle New | eBay

When I bought it I didn't realize the 110 volt rating but theres no electrical issue sofar and when I read the specs on transfer rate in gallons, I assume the digital readout was in gallons, it's not it's in metric liters, so just have to do the transfer math on a 30 gallon barrel, = around 112 liters-ish, so when I see I'm getting close to that number I know it's almost time refill barrel.

Also the plastic hose that comes with the pump that goes in barrel, that broke last fall, it became brittle, really brittle so then I had to do A LOT of online searching to find a 1"x3' fuel hose to hook on a steel pipe for inside barrel, now in another week or two I need take fuel barrel up store for refilling then do math on how much fuel my tractor uses.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #72  
EZ-Pour HI-FLO Replacement Spout Kit 351 I bought couple of these for my jugs, the spout works good but that flimsy plastic vent cap lanyard likes to break then that little cap is hard to keep track of and gets lost. So that youtube link about tire valve vent seems to be a great idea that I'll try, my solution was just get a bolt, thanks for sharing that.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #73  
My pump uses standard 1/2 inch vinyl tubing so no need for special spouts, also it hooks up to 12v on tractor, so for me has been a good solution

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #74  
I have a 100 gal truck tank I got from Tractor Supply. I lagged it to a pallet and added a 12v pump and nozzle. I load it and unload it in the back of the bed of my truck with my loader and pallet forks. I put a 12v plug on the end of the wire and plug it in to a 12v outlet on my tractor. I keep it in my barn util it is empty then load it in the truck to refill. It works really well and makes it easy for my wife to fill her Kubota BX mower. No jugs to lift.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #75  
I pull up right beside a 200 gallon tank and turn on the pump. NO more slinging 5 gallon jugs up on the hood for me.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #76  
I pull up right beside a 200 gallon tank and turn on the pump. NO more slinging 5 gallon jugs up on the hood for me.

Pretty sweet not having to horse them jugs around isn't it?

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #77  
It works well for farms and other rural areas, but urban dwelling tractor users probably can't get permits for onsite multi-hundred gallon tanks. Some of them can't even get permits to put a lawn decoration out front. A truck bed or trailer hauled tank would still be better than the silly gurgle cans though.

I wish I could do it for gasoline, but I'll have to stick with 5 gallon cans there.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #78  
   / An easier way to refuel your tractor #79  
Pretty sweet not having to horse them jugs around isn't it?

It sure is.

My tank is my HHO tank.

Turbys, I've got one of them too, but the battery I had it on couldn't handle the cooler weather we get here.

/ An easier way to refuel your tractor #80  
I dont know seem so if you can get the 5 gal jug on the tractor you got it made, that pump should be able to pump from the ground. He's like me when I first got my tractor, put a rag on the hood so I wont scratch the paint, those days are long gone.....................

EASY Way to Pump Fuel into TRACTOR ~~ Kubota L251 - YouTube

I bought one of these little pumps about a year ago. GREAT little pump, and works pretty fast too. It's safe for diesel, gasoline, hydraulic oil, chemicals, water... just about anything one might have around that needs to be pumped. Its still running on the single D-cell battery I put in it on day one.

I paid $12 for mine but I see the price has gone up to about $19 now. Even so, they're well worth the price. No more lifting 5 gallon cans to the top of my hood, spilling have the gasoline when filling the lawn mower, or any other liquid that needs to be moved.