Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #531  
They did a good job with what they started with. Man those doors look really heavy though.

/ Andrew Camarata #532  
They did a good job with what they started with. Man those doors look really heavy though.
A screed would have been better to start with IMO.
I would have used garage doors or sliders, those doors will suck in the winter...

Aaron Z

/ Andrew Camarata #533  
A screed would have been better to start with IMO.
I would have used garage doors or sliders, those doors will suck in the winter...

Aaron Z
yep, first person I ever saw that tried to float concrete without screed first. The first truck was like water, way way too wet. And the driver didn't do them any favors by blowing it out at them faster than they could rake it. Poor all the way around. And wrong tools for troweling. amazed it came out as good as it did.

/ Andrew Camarata #534  
Anyone know if Sam has said what's up with her foot? Is it mentioned in a video of why she's on that brace?

/ Andrew Camarata #535  
Neat trip to MT.
It's been awhile since I checked out an AC video, it's been a minute since I've been here. That was really cool. We rode similar Polaris snow machines on Whistler Blackcomb about 10 years ago.

/ Andrew Camarata #537  
Just the thought of that makes me not want to watch it.🤮🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #538  
Here is his latest . . .

/ Andrew Camarata #539  
Watch his latest moving the small shed/garage. I was laughing but wouldn't be laughing if I was the owner. Might as well built a new one.

/ Andrew Camarata #540  
Watch his latest moving the small shed/garage. I was laughing but wouldn't be laughing if I was the owner. Might as well built a new one.

To be fair they did about the only reasonable option. The shed wasn’t worth much and spending thousands to move it properly would be foolish.