Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #551  
Don't put Bjoernstroem in the same class as A.C. A.C. is a hack who get lots of views cause of his shot with his dogs and land scapes not at all for good work. Everything he does is a "How Not To" video.

Bjoerstroem is a legit operator, mechanic and carries a blasting license. He made the rock crusher himself. I would hire him in a minute. I wouldn't let A.C. take out my garbage. 🍻

/ Andrew Camarata #552  
I've been going up to the Catskills for 50 years visiting a friend's cabin in Arkville, and now my brother's son has built a nice
getaway home near Hunter Mountain. Not too far from our favorite bulldozer driver's place.
I told him if he needed any more ground clearing, he has a big place up on a hill side, lot of acreage,
he could call Camarata and have the whole job on YT.

/ Andrew Camarata #554  
Don't put Bjoernstroem in the same class as A.C. A.C. is a hack who get lots of views cause of his shot with his dogs and land scapes not at all for good work. Everything he does is a "How Not To" video.

Bjoerstroem is a legit operator, mechanic and carries a blasting license. He made the rock crusher himself. I would hire him in a minute. I wouldn't let A.C. take out my garbage.

Sometimes he intentionally hacks stuff for dramatic views. Besides that he’s actually a pretty good mechanic and fabricator for a DIY operation. Obviously he’s not a pro mechanic, machinist, and definitely not a body shop but he’s not in business selling those services either.

/ Andrew Camarata #556  
I enjoy his videos, not a lot of talking, he finds ways to break things, then fixes them. Cringy at times, but fun to watch.

/ Andrew Camarata #557  
People enjoy watching his channel because he is a "hack". Not just a person who goes out and buys new parts and fits them.

/ Andrew Camarata #558  
He impresses me by how he just keeps going. Some of what he does makes me question his way of thinking, but in a very short amount of time, he gets it done and it turns out good.

/ Andrew Camarata #559  
He might be good compared to Moe Larry and Curly. That's it.

He usually dives right into the repairs and gets it done without sitting around whining about it. Doing the best quality repairs for equipment that’s not on a job earning money isn’t really an option. It would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to keep a fleet of equipment the size of his properly maintained.

/ Andrew Camarata #560  

Nice job of finishing and enclosing his big equipment shed. Previews the "new" castle project again at the very end. Busy guy.