Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #541  
They tore it up pretty good, but it got fixed.
I liked his quote, something like, “a success, we got it on the concrete”. 😂

/ Andrew Camarata #542  
He’s put out a few videos this week.

/ Andrew Camarata #544  
Watching a YouTube of two dudes putting a parts cart together. Lol, y'all need more to do? I'll shoot you my address.

/ Andrew Camarata #545  
Truth is this. When out in the wilderness you make do with whatever methods are available. Much of rural America doesn't have the same machinery available to them as in the cities along with workers to do it all.

/ Andrew Camarata #546  
To be fair they did about the only reasonable option. The shed wasn’t worth much and spending thousands to move it properly would be foolish.
They should have put the support bridging the side door, removed the garage door, and X-framed for more support, but other than that it looked totally reasonable to me.

Given that the owner went to burnt wood siding, then they could have gone off the deep end support-wise on the original garage, but we as viewers don't know that at the time they are moving. For myself just getting people and operators who really do work off of hand signals reliably is in itself a PITA. This is to say I have a couple of video events that I never bothered posting to my channel that maybe I should and post if for no other reason as they explain the cat-herding of ganging multiple machines together with just hand signals.

/ Andrew Camarata #547  
Yes, and at least with them using forks on the tracksteers they allowed the machine to move and slide on the forks somewhat. If that had been two backhoes with chained to the shed buckets that shed would've been in pieces immediately.

/ Andrew Camarata #549  
Should have been a stiffener beam installed that would have prevented the two skidsteers from jerking the shed apart.

/ Andrew Camarata #550  
He bought it 4/16/2021 for$xxx,000.

The road comes from the left, so he goes thru a bunch of other peoples property before he gets to his 79 acres. There's a faint red outline around his parcel. I was cutting out adjacent property names.
I know it's an old post but he paid $300,000 for the rock crusher. Yes he has right of ways to get to the mountain. Someone built a house in the middle of one of them and he ended up in a dispute over it. The other landowners appreciate him maintaining the road.