Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #1  

Tonester

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey MF1433 Hydro
I took delivery of my new tractor last Friday!! Didn't post yet 'cos I wanted to get some first impressions. It ain't Green or Orange or Blue....So if you're interested in a pic or two, or first impressions of a new tractor go to the MASSEY forum!!!!

Thanks to all you wonderful and knowledgeable people. This site was INVALUABLE in my decision making process! Any browsers out there take heed: READ alot and LEARN form these great folks.

Thanks again,
Tonester /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #2  
Have safe fun. No matter what color it is.
-Terry

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #3  
glad to have a nother tractor nut aboard! hope u get many good years of service from the MASSEY, don't forget u can post your impressions and pics in the general owning forum also.

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!
It's good to be back in the drivers seat!! We had a big ol' JD5510 and at the risk of offending the Green fellas, it's so much nicer to have a nice little girl like this one!! The newer stuff these days is smooth as silk (hydro is nice!) Turns on a dime and does plenty for our uses. I can't say enough about getting a good dealer, they went the extra mile for me on the deal, and I am very satisfied!

Here's a shot in front of our little shack in New Hampshire!

Attachments

• 317001-MF1433c.jpg
    317001-MF1433c.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 414
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #5  
Tonester
Congrats on the new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If the building in the background is a little shack. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What does the house look like? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #6  
Tony,
Nice looking tractor and place.
"Rock and Roll Farmer" - great job description.

A fellow named Cort posted about his new MF as well. Must be a new record on TBN - 2 new MFs in one weekend.

Phil

I kid, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It's ours, It's beautiful, and we work it hard! ( The house and the tractor!) We always wanted a working farm, and life has been good to us. Right now I spend the day on my new girl (!) tend the horses with the help of our great crew, scrape the poop off my boots and settle in for a pleasant evening of shuckin' corn and canning a million jars of veggies (it's that time of year), have me a beverage and collapse into bed!!! God, I love it!!!!

As for the Massey popularity in New Hampshire, I guarantee it has alot to do with the selection of dealers and their quality. For me it was Northwood Power Equipment...Hands down. They just happen to sell nice red tractors....

Live life and rock on, people!

Ya know, I really like this shot of the farm, but there was always something missing.......... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 317284-TractorFarm1.jpg
    317284-TractorFarm1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 349
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #9  
Tonester:

OK, buddy time to put down the happy pills and back away from the puter....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiskey

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #10  
<font color="red">"it's so much nicer to have a nice little girl like this one!! " </font>

OMG!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Now the other half is gonna get real jealous because you called it a girl.
Once you give it a name, it becomes a member of the family.
Remember, tractors are for work, not play. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif