Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #21  
Well Tonester, I've been trying to grow some of them Massey Ferguson's you've been so successful with. I've got the color pretty close but nothing close to the results you've had. Would you share some of them MF'n /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif(Massey Ferguson) seeds with me /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Please!

Don

Attachments

• 318644-P0000747.jpg
    318644-P0000747.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 201
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!
It's just a matter of practice, my first attempts were not so productive, look what happened when I tried to grow a York Rake...

Attachments

• 318835-yorkrake.jpg
    318835-yorkrake.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 225
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #23  
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm going to take you into my prototype laboratory and show you some of my "work." I've been experimenting with John Deere's and Massey Ferguson's. I even have some cross breeding taking place. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm guessin' I need much more practice. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS: Great color on that york rake...

Don

Attachments

• 318842-P0000759.jpg
    318842-P0000759.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 207
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oh Man, they are gonna throw us off this forum for sure..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

OK, last one: My secret JD manufacturing "plant"..... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Attachments

• 318907-JD.jpg
    318907-JD.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 212
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #25  
I am <font color="green">Greene</font> with Envy.

I'm sure Golfgar will be checkin' in here soon. He'll really want to stop by and check out the tractors and the implements too!

Don

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm sure Golfgar will be checkin' in here soon. )</font>

O.K. I'm here. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just been so busy that I haven't had a chance to check in lately! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( He'll really want to stop by and check out the tractors and the implements too!
)</font>

Wow! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif After seeing the various "tractors" and "implements", I think I would need something just a bit more substantial! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 319650-pumpkin_garden_small.jpg
    319650-pumpkin_garden_small.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 135
Golfgar, you'll get yours - and prob'ly sooner than you think!

Your tractor, I mean..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #28  
Now I'm <font color="orange"> Orange </font> with Envy. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif But <font color="green"> Greene </font> needs equal time. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif This one is so big /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif it had to register with the Department of Agriculture.

Attachments

• 319847-copy of Prize watermelon #2.jpg
    319847-copy of Prize watermelon #2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 156
   / Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #29  
Thanks Tony! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can only hope. Of course, half the fun of getting a tractor is the search. If that's the case - I'm having a ball!!

Atta boy! Good things come to those who wait (and research!!!) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif