Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #11  
Tonester,

Looks like them Massey's grow right out of the ground in New Hampshire. Must have some gooooood soil on that farm! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #12  
Boy Tonester! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If you can grow good looking CUT's like that in New Hampshire, I'll be stopping by your place next month when the wife and I are on vacation in Vermont! I'll just take my pick and ship it home!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #13  
What kind of horses are you raising?

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!!
You guys are sooooo funny.... Couldn't resist the pic, tho'! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually we are mostly doing rescue work lately, some morons out there think a horse is 'spose to look like them skeletons in the museum, only with skin../forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif well, our pals at the State Vet's just take 'em away and we fix 'em up, make 'em fat and happy and get 'em a nice yuppie family! We have a mix of previous rescues from our foal program a couple years ago that are still with us as family but usually we have between 10-20 horses. Keeps us busy....we've had as many as 40 in emergency cases. Thanks for the interest, kids!

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #15  
Hey Tonester,
Looking at how nice your spread is do you take people strays too??
Seriously, thanks for the work you do. Nothing irks me more then jerks who abuse animals.
-Terry

Mary (my CFO) calls it the "home for wayward musicians". We do have alot of fun, work hard & make every day count. There are worse ways to spend what little time we have, ya know?

Thanks for the comment, some people are jerks - we don't let that stop us! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #17  
What kind of music do you play ? Hard rock ??Or just good old rock and roll ? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #18  
great pic. if u add a little more fertilizer can u grow one with a BH? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif NICE LITTLE SHACK ALSO. would not call it LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE THO. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif GREAT LOOKING SPREAD. thanks for sharing

/ Another NEW tractor owner!!!!! #19  
Small world.. I see we have musicians here too!

Soundguy

Thanks to all, we do love our little "quadruple-wide"..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been in and out of the music biz for most of my life, had fun, got p****d at record companies, the usual...now I have a "classic rock" band I guess. We just play for kicks, beer and a little dough! If anyone is curious, there is a link to our band site in my profile.

We had some good fortune over the past few years, and now we just enjoy our "rural living" and grow older and happier!

Soundguy, are you a fader pusher? I ran a sound co. for a few years in the late 80's, do a bit of knob twisting for the locals and own a small 16 track project studio. We will be utilizing it later this year for an indy CD the band is producing. Lot's of fun!!!