Answer to global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Answer to global warming #13  
I remember when Mel was on with Art Bell, that was back in '97. Was looking for a copy of that just the other day, some interesting topics to be sure.

I read a sci-fi story years ago about a similar hole, they threw in a brown beer bottle and waited to hear it hit. It didn't, and over the course of time all manners of things were disposed of in it. Many years later, in a different part of the world, noone noticed as a brown bottle fell from the sky...

/ Answer to global warming #14  
Careful people, they are out there and allowed to roam free, this one is a regular contributor to the media, a member of left wing activist groups, animal rights and a host of other time wasting activities, you can have her if you wish.

I think that person posts on our local county email list. :rolleyes: She believes that the jet contrails are a government conspiracy to poison us. :shocked::eek: Saw a travel show about Ireland where they were talking to a fisherman on a trawler. The guy was going on and on about the governments conspiracy to poison us with the contrails. :confused3::rolleyes:

Later,
Dan

/ Answer to global warming
I spent a couple of years working for a conservation department and a lot of staff went to that school too, we had a ranger who wanted to ban the Canberra to Melbourne mail plane as it had a detrimental effect on the purple penised parrot or whatever it was, the plane flew over the National Park at some 30,000' and on a clear day if you looked hard enough you might just pick out a trail, you certainly couldn't hear it and you couldn't see the aircraft itself.
Other people have wanted to ban wind farms because some endangered bird could fly into the vanes.
The same group have no problems with eradicating introduced animals such as foxes but we mustn't shoot deer (also introduced and can be a nuisance when the numbers are up) because they are a 'beautiful animal', I call this the Bambi Factor.

/ Answer to global warming #16  
orig.gif

SR

/ Answer to global warming #17  
That was a great ART BELL program. Probably one of the first I heard. Nothing, really ever matched it after that. It had a "war of the worlds" type feel to it.

/ Answer to global warming #20  
Yes, going to miss Art .....

Status
Not open for further replies.