Answer to global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Answer to global warming #21  
Careful people, they are out there and allowed to roam free, this one is a regular contributor to the media, a member of left wing activist groups, animal rights and a host of other time wasting activities, you can have her if you wish.

The people of Arizona realized this decades ago and refused to go along with daylight savings in an effort to keep Arizona from getting any hotter. It appears to be working, any increase in average temperatures is believed to be caused by radiational heating from California which has daylight savings. :laughing:

/ Answer to global warming #22  
I think that person posts on our local county email list. :rolleyes: She believes that the jet contrails are a government conspiracy to poison us. :shocked::eek: Saw a travel show about Ireland where they were talking to a fisherman on a trawler. The guy was going on and on about the governments conspiracy to poison us with the contrails.

Those "jets spray us" signs are all over the place around here. There's a URL on them that points to this site. While I can't imagine that jet exhaust is good for the atmosphere, there sure is lots of fodder there for the tinfoil hat crowd!

/ Answer to global warming #23  
Careful people, they are out there and allowed to roam free, this one is a regular contributor to the media, a member of left wing activist groups, animal rights and a host of other time wasting activities, you can have her if you wish.

Don't be trying to send craziness over here, we are full up.......

/ Answer to global warming #24  
globalwarmingproof.jpg

/ Answer to global warming #28  
If you don't want somebody to find your knickers, you shouldn't leave them in the glove box. :D

Well, I did have to wear that panty girdle for several months. :D

/ Answer to global warming #29  
I think that person posts on our local county email list. :rolleyes: She believes that the jet contrails are a government conspiracy to poison us. :shocked::eek:

Later,
Dan

Horse hockey, everyone knows the contrails happen because someone up there in the plane flushed the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.