Any one heard of the new M62 coming out?

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #31  
Dealer gave me my new Kubota calendars and there is a pic of the M62 in them.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #32  
Dealer gave me my new Kubota calendars and there is a pic of the M62 in them.

with cab? can you share a pic? there is literally only 2 out there.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #33  
Here's the pic. No cab. I've been checking both the Canadian and U.S. web sites and it only shows then coming, but no info yet.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,508
   / Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #34  
Here's the pic. No cab. I've been checking both the Canadian and U.S. web sites and it only shows then coming, but no info yet.
The loader looks to be a TL 1800 which means it can lift quite a bit more,or it is just rated differently.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #35  
DSC_0831.jpg

this is one I found a while ago.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #36  
It is hard to figure How Kubota rates their loaders now based on the Loader Model #.

I like how Kubota used to rate a loader, 500MM forward. (Nice and honest.)

However everyone else rated at the pins, so some new Kubota loaders are rated that way, still 2 tons at he pins is good lift for an Ag tractor on steroids.

That is a small front tire for a 1,800 Kg loader.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #37  
It is hard to figure How Kubota rates their loaders now based on the Loader Model #.

I like how Kubota used to rate a loader, 500MM forward. (Nice and honest.)

However everyone else rated at the pins, so some new Kubota loaders are rated that way, still 2 tons at he pins is good lift for an Ag tractor on steroids.

That is a small front tire for a 1,800 Kg loader.
1800 Kg is about 3960 pounds which,I believe,is what the M59 is rated for at the bucket pins.So it seems like the M62 will have about the same lift capacity as the M59,but it will be rated differently.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #38  
I am looking for more information on this model. I'm interested for the same reasons everyone else here is:

1) Legally towed by F350 and 14k bumper-pull trailer.
2) Cab with heat
3) 3pt with PTO
4) Capable loader and backhoe

Some of us can only have one machine to build, dig, push and load. This seems to do it all. On top of that...it's easily moved from site-to-site with everyday licenses, trucks and trailers.

I don't see any other machine like it...unless someone else knows of one? Some of us just do not want to go higher than 10.5K# at any cost!

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #40  
Re: Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? $$

So a base M62 should be around $55K US list, less Cab and everything else the average owner would want. i.e thumb and remotes.

I bet a loaded M62 will list at just less than $70K.

Attachments

• M62 ProductSpecs.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 222