Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too?

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #221  
The stop on a dime, corner waround a dime and take off on a dime too /QUOTE]

No doubt about stopping and starting and yes, handling has been greatly improved. :thumbsup:

But next comes the center of gravity, center of inertia, total weight and unsprung weight.:D

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #222  
I'm not into sports cars because I think they are useless, especially the two wheel drive models! I would rather drive a sports SUV like the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 or Ceyanne Porche-I can do alot more with them. My current Jeep Hemi can do 0-60 in 6 seconds and thats pretty dang good for a 4600 pound vehicle. My wish list is the new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.....

12_grandcherokee_srt8.jpg

How did a J GC end up in a thread about sports cars? Thanks! This was a good read right up until you slammed sports cars and touted a flippin' J GC.

I love my useless two wheel drive 442 and wouldn't trade it for your J GC in a million years. I have had one, it didn't stop worth a darn,felt like it was going to roll over in corners and generally handled like a bus.

Turn on a dime, ROFL!!!

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #223  
Have any of you guys checked out the Nissan GTR? It is pricey at $177,000 + or -, but is a true performer. Also, it bested the 2,000,000 Bugoti in a head-to-head competion. They offer a tamer version for about $70,000.

Nissan GT-R - Official Global Site

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #224  
I have only done a few stupid things in my life so far... one of them was selling my two bmw 2002's.

The BMW 2002 was my first bimmerlove as well. *sigh* I like my little 'ti because it reminds me a lot of the 2002.

onetrackmind

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #227  
no biggie!!!!:) most guys on this site been pretty cool and very helpful. Sometimes the women are more rude than the men LOL:laughing:

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #228  
My daily driver is a black 2005 Chevy SSR with
A 6.0 LS2 Corvette engine and 390 HP. Top goes
down in the summer. I also have a couple of
Corvettes in the garage if I really get bored.

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #229  
Only have the one vette. Its not even really a vette anymore. Its a stolen recovery car that was smashed in the front end and after purchased at salvage auction was gutted and changed to drag car. Shell and front clip are only thing left original.Always wanted to buy one same year and paint the same color then be able to drive on the road as daily driver.

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #230  
Well, my current "sports car" is a 1985 IROC-Z. I've had an '83 Z28, a '73 240Z, a '68 327 Camaro, a '65 MGB, and my first car, a 1958 Austin Healey Sprite.

8qCc7.jpg