Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #11  
All the best Ampa. I'm sure you will do just fine.

After all, you have snow to plow this winter with your new setup.

Take care.
:thumbsup:

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #12  
Ampa:

Great to hear that your diagnosis is better. I will continue to pray for you

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #13  
Take care Ampa! I hope all goes well, glad it was not cancer. Keep up with your screenings and all should be fine.

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #14  
good luck ampa . i will keep you in my prayers....and HiTechTed also....

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #15  
I'm not a praying man, but I wish you all the best.
Jim

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #16  
Great news Ampa! I had a colon re-section in 2001 for removal of a cancerous polyp. Had no symptoms at all ...they clipped several small polyps and one larger one during my first colonoscopy at age 50. The larger had some cancer cells. From what I understand they removed about 18" of intestine. I've had a colonoscopy every year since, and every time they found and clipped a few small ones 'till this last one they didn't find any so I get to skip three years 'till my next one :D Anyway, any of you folks out there who are 50ish and haven't had a colonoscopy you really need to consider it. Colon cancer is almost 100% curable when detected early.
God Bless
William in Plum Branch

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #17  
ampa, great news. Happy to hear that.
Now get the boss out doors with the camera so we can see that Iseki in action!!

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors
It's been proven....people are now livin' longer because of these screenin' programs....over here in Canada all these tests including a PSA blood test for the prostrate cancer that cost all us guys $25.00 a couple years or so ago are now coverd under our OHIP...besides the pics of your inurds are in livin' color plus 3 D :D...think of your body as a computer... or maybe a tractor :D....it will let you know when something is not right....come on guys get your bodies scanned...if we look after ourselves as well as we do our tractors... Wow!....we'd live forever.....take care all you guys....and a very Merry Christmas...Ampa <>:)

Last edited:
   / Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #19  
I thought you were going to say you were a doc and bought a New Holland :laughing: glad to see you're okay

Now that's funny!:laughing:

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors
Are New Holland tractors really that bad ?......Ampa <>