Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #31  
Here is a theory on why "prayer" may work. Take a group of people at a good comedy show, they're all laughing and having fun, positive energy. Now take a group of gang bangers hanging at the corner mad at their rivals, this is still energy but it is negative.

When someone thinks folks are "praying" for them and can see it, example; letters, group meating, friendly hospital etc... they feel positive energy. Most docs would agree positive thoughts, kind words, caring, etc...{energy} can and will help with ills. At the same time a person can be knocked down by negative energy, take the way some folks are treated by groups. This can have a negative effect and cause the person to become ill physically and/or mentally. This is the best way I can explain it, the brain is a powerfull thing, but it can be swayed by the environment around it.

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #33  
Thread closed. :cool:

Thread reopened after serious pruning. No PMs sent to those that had posts removed, as there were too many.

While the specific discussion of religious topics is prohibited on TBN, there is no harm in telling someone you are praying for them or that your prayers are appreciated. Lets leave it at that, folks. :thumbsup:

To the original poster, good luck with your surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts. :)

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #34  
Thread reopened after serious pruning. No PMs sent to those that had posts removed, as there were too many.

While the specific discussion of religious topics is prohibited on TBN, there is no harm in telling someone you are praying for them or that your prayers are appreciated. Lets leave it at that, folks. :thumbsup:

To the original poster, good luck with your surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts. :)

Well done MossRoad

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #35  
Ampa, good luck with your surgery, glad you don't have cancer the chemo is worse than the surgery :mad: You have my prayers

Mossroad thanks for the note on editing I just found the thread and didn't make much sense until your note

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors
After spending over 6 hr's in the pre op today they found out I had an irregular heartbeat and postponed the operation till a later date....so until they find out what's wrong here....I get a chance to keep all my inard parts and be able to plough snow......plus I'll be home for Christmas.....thanks guy's....take care Ampa <>:)

Last edited:
   / Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #37  
After spending over 6 hr's in the pre op today they found out I had an irregular heartbeat and postponed the operation till a later date....so until they find out what's wrong....I get a chance to keep all my inard parts and be able to plough snow.....thanks guy's at least I'll be home for Christmas....take care Ampa <>:)

I know you hate the waiting. I would. I hope they can control the hearbeat with medication or as a last resort a pacemaker. Hang in there, You are still on my prayer list. Ken Sweet

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #39  
Call it whatever you want (religion, prayer, etc.) but the power of positive thinking never hurt anyone. :) Wishing the O.P. a speedy recovery!

/ Anybody can make a mistake...even doctors #40  
Ampa, I don't know how I missed this, but I did and I'm here to say I'll be praying for you too. I hope the other irregularities get resolved soon and you can have your surgery as planned. It may work out good that you have a break for the holidays and I hope you aren't in any great discomfort.