Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #81  
Well Bill we are pleased for you. Keep up that recovery!! How Many Post holes does one have to dig to get a PHD? I once told my Dr. that I had my PHD ... he stated well then I quess I have to pay attention to what I am doing ... then he asked where did you attend medical school?? I says "You mean you have to go to school to get your Post Hole Diggers License"

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #82  
Really glad to read about your improvement, Bill!!!
Takes a while, but it sounds like you'll get most of your functionality back.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #83  
Glad to see you back FWJ! Hope you have a speedy and complete recovery.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #84  
he's strong like bull. ;)

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #85  
Great news--hang in there:thumbsup:

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #86  
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #87  
So glad to hear you are back in the tractor seat again.... !!!

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #88  
Really glad to read about your improvement, Bill!!!
Takes a while, but it sounds like you'll get most of your functionality back.

Hey Roy! I try not to think in terms like "misery loves company" but rather, Been there, done, that, got the tee shirt. It's good to hear from someone who's been through the same battle and came through it intact. My doc is still trying to temper my optimism by letting me know the extreme sensitivity to light isn't changing. Guess I'll be doing a lot more farming at night.

Right now it's all about maintaining a positive attitude.

Good to hear from you!

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #90  
Hey Roy! I try not to think in terms like "misery loves company" but rather, Been there, done, that, got the tee shirt. It's good to hear from someone who's been through the same battle and came through it intact. My doc is still trying to temper my optimism by letting me know the extreme sensitivity to light isn't changing. Guess I'll be doing a lot more farming at night.

Right now it's all about maintaining a positive attitude.

Good to hear from you!

Yep...a good attitude is essential to the healing process!
BTW, as far as that senstivity to light...they make some very good sunglasses for use after cataract surgery...they come in different shades and are wraparound style. Ask your doctor or local optometrist about them.