Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL.
the catch is the reserve price, more than likely you can buy one on a dealer lot for what the reserve is.

The "buy it now" price is $19,300, the reserve is at that price or lower.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #13  
The "buy it now" price is $19,300, the reserve is at that price or lower.

i asked that seller a question about the warrantee issue and his reply was that kioti contacted him that selling on ebay with the price posted was against his contract and it would void the warrantee, so he was forced to take the tractor off ebay, its no longer on there.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL.
Yeah, the price seemed pretty low. I guess someone looking for that type of tractor should have snagged it early on.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #15  
Wonder who tipped off Kioti?? just curious

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #16  
You do not have to tip off Kioti they do have computers...
I know all about ebay and selling Kioti.
I have driven down this road before and I got my hands slapped...No actually I was told that it must be remove before the end of the business day or.....well lets just say I removed it.
They are very strict when it comes to ebay.

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #17  
You do not have to tip off Kioti they do have computers...
I know all about ebay and selling Kioti.
I have driven down this road before and I got my hands slapped...No actually I was told that it must be remove before the end of the business day or.....well lets just say I removed it.
They are very strict when it comes to ebay.

i guess if someone was intrested in it anyways since they know what the price is they could call him up or email the guy and say i'll take it for that and he could sell it and the warrantee would be intact right even though he took it off ebay?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #18  
Still no answer as to why. Just the company policy statement. Is there a reason, must be?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #19  
A lot of manufactures will not let you advertise their product under a certain price. That is why you see "call or email for YOUR price" or "Email for best price" etc etc .

A few dealers complained about someone being cheaper and not being able to compete blah blah blah so they have put these restrictions into place.

I'm sure this is what has happened :)

This isn't isolated to just the internet. This has been going on forever on ads in the paper, TV, radio etc etc.

Hope this sheds a little light?

/ Anyone is considering a new DK40SE with FEL. #20  
Thanks!