Arrogant dealer

/ Arrogant dealer #12  
There's a lot of folks on here who apparently have made the wrong decision. :confused3:

AHAAA Made the wrong decision. I have often wondered why so many Orange Trolls feel the need to post sarcastic comments........................Now I understand.
Identification of the problem is the first step to a cure for "Green Envy" Fortunately, Dennis, there is a cure......................don't wait.......................it only gets worse with time.

/ Arrogant dealer #13  
AHAAA Made the wrong decision. I have often wondered why so many Orange Trolls feel the need to post sarcastic comments........................Now I understand.
Identification of the problem is the first step to a cure for "Green Envy" Fortunately, Dennis, there is a cure......................don't wait.......................it only gets worse with time.

Your Funny.He wanted a Deere from the get-go nothing wrong with that but don't put us down cause we don't agree.

/ Arrogant dealer #14  
All manufacturers can have a bad dealer. Good manufacturers want to know about the bad dealers so they deal with it if the problem is prevalent enough.

/ Arrogant dealer #15  
It might not be a bad dealer but a bad salesman. I lost track to see if he was talking to the owner or a salesperson.

/ Arrogant dealer #16  
It might not be a bad dealer but a bad salesman. I lost track to see if he was talking to the owner or a salesperson.

Good point. All dealers can have a bad salesperson, good dealers want know about these instances.

/ Arrogant dealer #17  
The truly offensive part was quoting $22k for a 1400lb, 24hp machine....ouch! :eek:

/ Arrogant dealer #18  
And its hard to just go to another Deere dealer close by. Here the same name on 7 Dealerships in 3 County's.

/ Arrogant dealer #19  
The truly offensive part was quoting $22k for a 1400lb, 24hp machine....ouch! :eek:

Yeah, really. I looked hard at the 1026R, but for the money several other brands had slightly larger tractors, and i just couldn't argue with the value aspect. And the others have drive-over auto-connect decks too (without some of the growing pains Deere has experienced on the new 1-series). So don't feel locked in to Deere just because of auto-connect. I have a Deere and a Kubota, and they both offer good choices in different size categories.

/ Arrogant dealer #20  

Well, yes and no. The 'so called' orange Trolls will be ROFL from the amazing SAVINGS they will be enjoying from NOT having bought green; the true color associated with envy, while those who make the decision to buy strictly based on name and color may end up regretting their decision, based on total value per $$$ spent. JMHO, and from one who could care less what color my tractor is or isn't. And, BTW, no sarcasm from this owner.