B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #1  

Jhavens22

Tractor
Kubota B3350
Ok. If you are having B3350 Regen problems, Kubota can't fix it. BUT, after arguing with the dealer etc. I found a way to bypass. Text me.

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #2  
Kubota's lack of support for this problem in that tractor is why I crossed Kubota off my shopping list. Kubota could have easily replaced every single B3350 with a new tractor, removed the DPF and donated the tractors to third world countries without much damage to their bottom line. Instead they let their customers carry the burden.

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #4  
Is this under warranty?
There is no warranty on them. The reformer was and is a continual issue. dealers cannot sell them anymore, in fact, they aren't even produced and have not been for a number of years. Kubota really screwed the pooch on that tractor.

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #5  
Oh, darn
Sounds terrible

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #6  
Oh, darn
Sounds terrible
I learned about this tractor and issue on a YouTube video about the 5 tractors to avoid. My immediate thought was if Kubota didn't step up to the plate on this one, how do I know that if an issue comes up in the new tractor I buy, they wont also leave me on the hook?

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #7  
You were smart, thankfully it looks like someone figured out a work around

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #8  
There is no warranty on them. The reformer was and is a continual issue. dealers cannot sell them anymore, in fact, they aren't even produced and have not been for a number of years. Kubota really screwed the pooch on that tractor.
As usual, you have no idea of what you are posting, yet you post it anyway.
The B3350 tractors Reformer system has a LIFETIME WARRANTY and is easily reparable. They were produced from 2014 to 2020, production ended with the introduction of the LX3310.

PSB-2021-050-E; "Extend reformer system warranty for the lifetime of the machine The reformer system components will be warranted for the lifetime of the machine. A failure with obvious and deliberate customer interference will not be warrantable. Correct operation and understanding of the emissions system by the customer is vital to ensuring longevity and reliability."

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #9  
Actually, reformers are still available and Kubota has extended the warranty of the reformer and any other emissions parts damaged by a failed reformer for the lifetime of the tractor, regardless of ownership trail.

SDT

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #10  
As usual, you have no idea of what you are posting, yet you post it anyway.
The B3350 tractors Reformer system has a LIFETIME WARRANTY and is easily reparable. They were produced from 2014 to 2020, production ended with the introduction of the LX3310.

PSB-2021-050-E; "Extend reformer system warranty for the lifetime of the machine The reformer system components will be warranted for the lifetime of the machine. A failure with obvious and deliberate customer interference will not be warrantable. Correct operation and understanding of the emissions system by the customer is vital to ensuring longevity and reliability."
Bingo.

In my opinion, Kubota did the right thing, albeit after an inexcusable delay.

I had decided to replace my 2018 3350 before the 5-year emissions warranty expired but have now decided to keep it. Where else can one find a lifetime "emissions" warranty?

SDT

Last edited: