B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #41  
"I do know that "goodness" and "corporate hearts" is an oxymoron."

Obviously, you "know" no such thing.

Rather, you think such and I find no fault in such thinking.

SDT
Actually, I do know such a thing. Corporations don't have hearts, individuals do. Corporations have consensus, they have a bottom line, they have boardrooms, they have stockholders.
You can't feel the wrist of a single corporation and find a pulse. The only thing that ultimately worries the corporation is a positive bottom line. Without the positive bottom line the corporation eventually dies, and corporations have a high sense of self-preservation.

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #42  
Actually, I do know such a thing. Corporations don't have hearts, individuals do. Corporations have consensus, they have a bottom line, they have boardrooms, they have stockholders.
You can't feel the wrist of a single corporation and find a pulse. The only thing that ultimately worries the corporation is a positive bottom line. Without the positive bottom line the corporation eventually dies, and corporations have a high sense of self-preservation.
Bottom line, all corporations from Allis to Zetor dont have hearts, so warranty and insure up. As a hobby farm with $1 million coverage its easy and cheap to add any tractor or equipment. To cover a claim of $25k is chump change to them.

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #43  
Logically, it is not possible to "know" something that has not been conclusively proven. Accordingly, "I do know that "goodness" and "corporate hearts" is an oxymoron" is irrational.

That said, it is perfectly rational to think such things and I certainly find no fault with such thinking.

SDT

/ B3350 REGEN PROBLEMS & FIX #44  
Ok. If you are having B3350 Regen problems, Kubota can't fix it. BUT, after arguing with the dealer etc. I found a way to bypass. Text me.
Hello I am also the unfortunate owner of a 2018 Kubota B3350 or Lemon as I like to call it. I have 86hrs. On my tractor. It has gone into Regen a minimum of 20 times in that period. I called the dealer several times asking why it was going into Regen all the time. They said just let it go through it, to which I have. I've done many parked Regen in it. Last month my wife and I were using the tractor to haul 15yds. of dirt into our back yard. The tractor started to indicate it wanted to do another Regen, so I drove it into the driveway and attempted to do a parked Regen. I tried for 45 mins. and could not get it to go into Regen. A light red light started to flash on the dash and then it started to beep. I shut it down and called the dealer on Mon as it was a Sat. The dealer picked up my Lemon opps I mean tractor and after they checked it out reported it had a level 5 alarm which meant the DPF filter was plugged. They said it's $4000 and $600 to get it put in. Also they said it's out of warranty. I asked them how the filter could possibly be plugged with only 86hrs on the tractor and the many times it's gone through the Regen cycle. They said the had a technician coming from Iowa to check it out. After he checked it they said Kubota would cover the $4000 filter but we had to pay the $600 to get it installed. My wife and I decided we no longer want anything to do with Kubota anymore and are going to try and sell this Lemon. We have already purchased a new tractor. Not another Kubota! It sickens me that Kubota can just turn their back on all the poor bastards that bought this model tractor. They have had Regen problems with it since 2014 yet they continued to sell them. I also blame my dealer, they knew about all the Regen issues and did not say anything to my wife or I. I read many reviews on line that said many dealerships refused to sell them to people that would ask about them and would honestly tell people you don't want that model they have nothing but problems with it. That's being an honest dealership. My dealership just wanted to make the sale and could care less that we were purchasing nothing but problems. I had always heard good things about Kubota, that's why we purchased the tractor. Turns out they could care less about all the unsuspecting customers who bought the B3350 model. Think twice about buying a Kubota tractor they have no customer loyalty.